What's new

For the ladies .... top 5 ....

*gags* Yoshiki is terrifying. Well... he didn't used to be... I think he looked a lot better with long hair, but then he was running around taking pictures in bikini underwear which really didn't help my view of him at all. Actually, now that I think about it, he's not exactly frightening, just most of the pictures I saw of him were. He's not so scary... *must try to believe this*

Beckham's good looking, but for some unfortunate reason I don't really go for men who are not feminine looking, so I'm strange and alone in my non-Beckhamness.

Lydia

Oh oh is this Nakata guy the same as the football player or is it someone else? Could someone tell me this guys whole name?

The full name is Hidetoshi Nakata and he is HOT 😍 and (according to my standards of course) much sexier than Gackt (too girly for me...)

Attachments

• kny0039.jpg
    kny0039.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 142
  • kny0019.jpg
    kny0019.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 144
  • kny0054.jpg
    kny0054.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
well, i guess he is girly, but strangely, that's what i find so attractive about him. after seeing all these testosterone-injected, huge men everywhere in the media where i live, gackt is sorta refreshing, and very attractive to me...

sayuri said:
The full name is Hidetoshi Nakata and he is HOT 😍 and (according to my standards of course) much sexier than Gackt (too girly for me...)

He is good looking. I like that second picture. Love that chiseled face... :winklove: He kind of looks like a 'beefier' version of my husband. The bone structure of the face is very similar. Hair and lips too.

gackt...ed

well, well...
sory for you, ladies !
there is nothing that Gackt can do for you !
Lucky guys ! :D (well, I mean, if that kind of thing is your cup of tea... or bowl of rice !)

@ Thomas's Gackt pic

sry that dint work lol, but very nice pic anyway

sry, but i really dont see what you guys seem to see in Nakata. Maybe i jsut go for those androginous Japanese guys, but i think Nakata is really rather ugly when it comes right down to it. sry Personally, i'm more of a Hyde girl, myself.
とてもかわい。。。

Ah, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You don't see what's attractive about Nakata, just like others don't see what's attractive about Gackt and Hyde. I seem to be the only woman in the world who doesn't find Beckham attractive... :p

Beckham

kirei_na_me said:
Ah, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You don't see what's attractive about Nakata, just like others don't see what's attractive about Gackt and Hyde. I seem to be the only woman in the world who doesn't find Beckham attractive... :p

Absolutely not : your are NOT the only one.
I'll follow you on that one too ( and you can put brad pitt in the same waggon )

we all ave our preference, don't we ?

kirei_na_me said:

I don't find Brad Pitt or Beckham attractive either.

I'm glad there are at least two that agree with me! :D

I really don't go for those pretty boy types.

Christine said:
I don't find Brad Pitt or Beckham attractive either.

i agree! brad pitt is so gross! :D everyone i knew talked about his supposedly sexy lips sooo much, and i was like...'um, no. that's just not working for me'. beckham is alright, but eh doesn't drive me into frenzies the way gackt, hyde, and yoshiki do!. 👍

top five

the subject of the threas was : The ladie's top five...

wel, I will NOT give you my choices

LOL

haha Beckham would be better looking if he didn't speak! hahahaha his voice cracks me up!

as for that Nakata guy....those last 3 pics posted he looked ok in...but this one posted. HOTTTTTTT! 😌

that's super hot...
but you know who else is hot? Soccer players. I saw so many soccer games in El Salvador, that I was going to die. I also bought a GQ magazine because it had Will Farrell on the cover, but inside was Hidetoshi Nakata....
I love him... 😌

Doesn't the majority of human beings look better with clothes?

For now, I can't think of anyone, man or woman, who looks better naked (without airbrushing) .

oi! let me in the club! :p everyone, I know oogles over how hot Beckham and Pitt is hot. wats so hot bout guys who never seem to be able to keep their face well-groomed? :?

hmm..gackt to me..he seems to be far too amusing for me not to watch him, especially in his interviews in utaban :D he seems to be a 'duh' kinda person in interviews. sometimes it makes me wonder if he's high or not, LOL, but gotta admit that he has an amazing voice 😌
Oh my...this reminds me of Mr.burn in the Simpsons >___<

k_gackt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom