What's new

Finding a financial guarantor

tingsk

後輩
10 Dec 2010
Dear all,
I'm not sure how I should say this, but I'm currently short of options. So, here goes...

I'm studying Japanese in a Language institute in Japan and is applying to study as a research student in a Japanese University. I was accepted by a professor to do the course in his lab and was ready to submit the application form and this is where my nightmare starts.
In the application form, I'm required to find myself a guarantor (ヒ廣窶佚鯛?「テ崢湘伉人ツ) whom is willing shoulder my school fees in case I fail to pay for it. I tried to get my school teacher and my professor to sign but they declined my request (though I can understand why). And since, I'm only been in Japan for 2 months, I was unable to have a Japanese friend to sign for me either.
Currently, I'm trying to get a guarantor company to act as my guarantor but I'm skeptical of getting a positive result out of this and was wondering whether anyone actually managed to pull this off? In the same time, I would appreciate if anyone can offer his/her experience in this. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom