What's new

Filipino members? :)

Thanks God, at last my venture from forums to forums to look a way on how in the heaven am I suppose to step foot in Japan had been granted, BUT! the thing is, I guess I still don't have the luxury to do it. Though, I'm pretty sure that I can be admitted with some part time jobs there though with limited number of hours. It's okay for me just to have a part time, I'm not going to Japan to earn money either way, I just want to go there to live there and survive there. But pretty much sure, I guess I can't guarantee myself that I would be able to afford expenses there and here, either way, could you give me just a rough estimate of how much I would be needing for my entire course there? And what benefits will I get if I finish a study there? Is there a promising job thereafter with a 100% of getting a renewable working Visa related to the course finished? This is a sort of canvasing anyway, though I'm so much interested. Maybe if I will be granted for a rough estimate, I can save money will contact you again about this matter.

These things are really hard to discuss if not verbal. :) Please do contact us so we can answer all your questions and give you details that applies to your situation :)

No problem!! :)

Lastly, is this your cell number? I kind of feel awkward to ask question if I kinda don't know to whom I'am talking to, so atleast I guess it'd be better if it it'll be you of to whom I'll be talking with. My name is Paulo by the way. So if incase I'll make a shot on that number, will I be communicating with you then? :?

Hi ReoAnjero830! We are a Japanese consulting firm assisting students and professionals who want to study in Japan! :) We are located in Ortigas. How are you?

Yeah, yeah! I want to study and work in Japan soon. How can I contact your company? What's the name of your company btw?

We are Jellyfish Education Consultancy Philippines, JELLYFISH EDUCATION PHILIPPINES. Our mother company in Japan is Jellyfish, Inc. 株式会社JELLYFISH(ジェリーフィッシュ)|世界をつなぐ架け橋となる会社. You may contact us at 570-1290, 0905-6664161, or [email protected] :)

Do you join cosplay events? What do you like about Japan? :)

Oh, I'll try as soon as I graduate in college. I still have few more months to go.
I haven't tried joining cosplay events yet, though I wanted to.

Oh, I'll try as soon as I graduate in college. I still have few more months to go.
I haven't tried joining cosplay events yet, though I wanted to.

I've always wanted to see someone cosplay Eren of Attack on Titan. :D I haven't seen some cool Filipino Eren ever since. :(

Wow, if ever you visit an event again, let us know. We usually join Cosplay and Japan enthusiast events.
Just give us a call when you have questions about the program :) Good luck on your studies!

Back
Top Bottom