What's new

FDR plans sneak attack before Pearl Harbor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking about those lands that Japan INVADED and took over??
nope it was because of Boxer Rebellion
it was permitted to settle....
it is as same as US force in Japan
then
我曾经跟日本朋友谈过。他们说,很对不起,日本皇军侵略了中・ E 早B我说∶不!没有你们皇军侵略大半个中国,中国人民就不・ \ 团结起来对付你们,中国...就夺取不了政权!」【接见日本社会・ E }人士佐佐木更三、黑田寿男、细迫兼光等的谈话1964.7.10・ E z
Mao said.....
Translation: "I have talked to my Japanese friends. They said, 'We are sorry, the Imperial Japanese army invaded China.' I told them, 'No! If your Imperial army did not occupy half of China, the people of China would not have united against you, and we will not be in power today.

I guess Commies might throw the big stone first
then the KMT and Japan were trapped?

I guess people will always try to make excuses for blatant naked agression.

Ok, so you wanna, SOMEHOW, compare it to the US in Japan now. Ok let's say.. that Japan decided to attack the US bases and started a war (sorry "incident").. so the US just decides to take over Japan (slaughter millions of civilians in the process) and make it the 51st state... that would be ok, by your logic, because that is what Japan did to China.

You are a hard person to understand Caster.

and that quote in Chinese.... "If the IJA ddi not occupy half of China, the people of China would not have united against you" ..
...So if Japan would not have invaded China.. China would not have fought back..
yeah.. EXACTLY!!

Ok, so you wanna, SOMEHOW, compare it to the US in Japan now. Ok let's say.. that Japan decided to attack the US bases and started a war (sorry "incident").. so the US just decides to take over Japan (slaughter millions of civilians in the process) and make it the 51st state... that would be ok, by your logic, because that is what Japan did to China.
Japan never attacks US base with violence in the reality.
Exterm left wing like red army may do in the future:p

and that quote in Chinese.... "If the IJA ddi not occupy half of China, the people of China would not have united against you" ..
...So if Japan would not have invaded China.. China would not have fought back..
yeah.. EXACTLY!!

However it was an incident in muddy water

In what kind of fantasy world do you live in? Is it a translation problem? When one army shows up, univited, into another country... and takes it over by force-- we call that an invasion. Caster, give us a break. It was an invasion that cost millions of Chinese lives.

In what kind of fantasy world do you live in? Is it a translation problem? When one army shows up, univited, into another country... and takes it over by force-- we call that an invasion. Caster, give us a break. It was an invasion that cost millions of Chinese lives.
it was permitted like other foreign militaries in china,
it is as same as today's Iraq

In case of Nanking incident in 1927(another nanking incident)
US also counterattaked agaist china.

Iraq is an invasion.

Other military adventures by foreign powers into China... were also invasions.

Iraq is an invasion.

Other military adventures by foreign powers into China... were also invasions.

tell the american.
Today, invasions is still going on by american.
which is more important?

It is an invasion. That is what you call it. That is what President Bush calls it-- an invasion. Every one calls it an invasion... what else would you call it? The US landing at Normandy- was also an invasion. Besides Europe and North Africa, in the last 100 years, the US invaded Hati, Grenada, The Phillipines, Mexico, Nicaragua, Cuba... even little invasions into Russia and China. Japan also invaded a few countries... like China. it is called an invasion.

As to what is more important... I'm certain a billion people in China will tell you the Japanese invasion is more important... but 20 million Iraqi's will disagree...

That is what President Bush calls it-- an invasion. Every one calls it an invasion...

I wonder why do not quit?
why do not hang Bush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom