What's new

Farsi

Aryobarzan

後輩
12 May 2003
Salam Thomas,

I am glad to hear that you were learning Farsi. I believe Farsi is a language of practice and I guess that's the case with almost any other language.

Aryobarzan

Salam Aryobarzan!

I believe Farsi is a language of practice and I guess that's the case with almost any other language.

I agree. Also, Farsi is a beautiful and melodious language. I wish I'd recall more of it. :)

I'm more or less fluent in English and French (with German being my mother tongue). I have studied Arabic, but my language skills have become very rudimentary. At the moment I'm brushing up my Japanese which is quite a challenge.

:)

Ah, you must be just speaking rather than reading it. I find Japanese much easier because it has vowels, and a grammar that has similarities to Hindi. I can read/write my languages much better than I can speak them. But I agree that it's a beautiful language.

since we know that you are secretly hiding the fact that you know more than you let on, I'm sure your japanese (or nihongo) is quite impressive.... :D

Originally posted by thomas
I'm more or less fluent in English and French (with German being my mother tongue). I have studied Arabic, but my language skills have become very rudimentary. At the moment I'm brushing up my Japanese which is quite a challenge.

:)

Wie ist mein Deutscher? Ich habe Probleme mit grammer!

Back
Top Bottom