What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Farsi

Aryobarzan

Kouhai
Reaction score
Salam Thomas,

I am glad to hear that you were learning Farsi. I believe Farsi is a language of practice and I guess that's the case with almost any other language.

Aryobarzan

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Salam Aryobarzan!

I believe Farsi is a language of practice and I guess that's the case with almost any other language.
I agree. Also, Farsi is a beautiful and melodious language. I wish I'd recall more of it. :)

jeisan

Kongming
Reaction score
how many languages can you speak thomas?

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
I'm more or less fluent in English and French (with German being my mother tongue). I have studied Arabic, but my language skills have become very rudimentary. At the moment I'm brushing up my Japanese which is quite a challenge.

:)

Haivart

先輩
Reaction score
Ah, you must be just speaking rather than reading it. I find Japanese much easier because it has vowels, and a grammar that has similarities to Hindi. I can read/write my languages much better than I can speak them. But I agree that it's a beautiful language.

den4

先輩
Reaction score
since we know that you are secretly hiding the fact that you know more than you let on, I'm sure your japanese (or nihongo) is quite impressive.... :D

Erik

Sempai
Reaction score
Originally posted by thomas
I'm more or less fluent in English and French (with German being my mother tongue). I have studied Arabic, but my language skills have become very rudimentary. At the moment I'm brushing up my Japanese which is quite a challenge.

:)
Wie ist mein Deutscher? Ich habe Probleme mit grammer!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom