What's new

Fake see-thru skirts

lol deborah, you havent seen those t-shirts with a print on them that looks like the front of a tux with the bow tie and the nice shirt? it dun have boobs or anything on it though.

i dont really think those are meant to enhance anything, more just a gag, or maybe for a fanboy, of course i could be wrong...

Another related article:

Australian daily duped by cheeky Japanese gag

"The latest Japanese fashion craze" is definitely not what it seems. The Queensland Sunday Mail reported last week that men's heads were madly swivelling in Japan over teens sporting see-through skirts that reveal the buttock cheeks and thongs or underwear of the wearer. But, the report authoritatively explained, the naughty bits are actually cleverly painted onto the fabric. Turns out the newspaper was duped by an Internet hoax that's been circulating as an e-mail reading: "What you see below are not see-thru skirts. They are actually prints on the skirts to make it look as if the panties are visible. They are the current rage in Japan."

=> http://www.canada.com/search/story.aspx?id=527076a9-5c4e-4c2d-a068-62bd48544b12

:D

Man, if the skirts were for real, you would see every guy walking down the street looking at one thing, and it`s not the ground!

i seem to have deleted the one i got about the skirts, but i do have the 5 pics that came with it, the one about the scarves only had the picture i posted here and thats it, i can send that pic along with the others if you like. just let me know.

Wow, those fashions are really...interesting! But then again, you never know. Japanese fashion is quite outraggeous sometimes. I wouldn't be surprised if someone did wear one of those skirts or scarves. :p

Personally ... I would consider them a traffic hazard ...!

I remember (very well ! ) the first time I saw a pair of French gals in St. Tropez sporting "monokinis" (just the bottom half ... y'know.....) .... in 1964...

The guy in front of me (complete with wife, kids and luggage ...) drove straight into a tree with his 2CV Citroen ....!

Regards,

ジョン

"Why does this stupid thing keep popping up?"
obviously dude bumped the thread because he READ IT
better than somebody creating a new/useless thread about it

I believe men tend to like women other than their own wives carrying around wearing all this stuff, while ladies who lack the courage to waer it tend to envy those daring ones for the enormous charm it earns them. That's why we see diverged attitudes here.

Where can i get that scarf? I want one as present for my work partner.

hoax or not hoax, as long as you don't see these rediculous things in the real life it is okay to me, there are so many stupid stuff on the internet...

Back
Top Bottom