What's new

Exchange student in Japan?

Muz1234

Sempai
13 Aug 2014
I was wondering are there exchange students programs for university students for traveling to Japan? I heard about JET program, but I am not sure what is it for.

There are countless student exchange programs to Japan.
The JET Program is not for students, but for college graduates.

You can find literally tons of information on both options just by Googling them.

In addition to @bentenmusume's response, you can also check in your university if they have university partnerships in Japan, that way, you can also engage with exchange programs to those universities. That is one of the cases where friends got the chance to study abroad because of the tie-up universities.

In addition to @bentenmusume's response, you can also check in your university if they have university partnerships in Japan, that way, you can also engage with exchange programs to those universities. That is one of the cases where friends got the chance to study abroad because of the tie-up universities.
Yes this is how I did my exchange. I would recommend going through your own school if possible, as there's more support for you if you do end up in a program.

Back
Top Bottom