What's new

Ever have one of those days...

Winter

Gag me with a spoon
19 Nov 2003
...where everything that could go wrong instead went right?

Sure, we've all had bad days where nothing but depressing things happen to us, but have you ever had the exact opposite of those days?

I think I'm having one today.

Yesterday was blindingly hot here, in the hundreds, and I got a phone call that I had another job interview today. Bittersweet, since I thought today would be as hot as it was yesterday. Its a problem, because I have to walk in the heat, on the count of my car being on the fritz.

Well as it turns out, today is oddly mellow. Almost feels like its actually fall. Nice weather to walk in.

And not only that, but I just got a call from one of the colleges I applied to for transfer, and I got ACCEPTED!

Hopefully this interview will go well. Wish me luck, if you will.

Ah, I love days like that - they just make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :p Best of luck for the interview! 👍

It is always nice to hear about happy things.

I am very happy for you, and I wish you best luck!
👍 👍 :cracker: :cracker:

Those days are rare....but they do happen, happen to me quite often lately....but a few days after **** happens again... ☝

Winter, remember my advice... destroy those in front of you on your way to your goal!

Oh, and good luck! :)

Ant

But Winter, if you go off to this university... will you still need the art from me?

Back
Top Bottom