What's new

Easy to Forget?

It's been a while, and it seems that my posting ages ago just never dies. Oh well. In any case, I happened to read your message, and you come off as someone with no class whatsoever, making personal attacks to different people. Let me respond to you in this manner:

>>yea the nukes get over it, it been what over 60 years now, Japan and the u.s.are allies ok, and since you say you are military,<<

What nukes? Get over nukes? Obviously, you missed the point of my message...you assume too much. Try reading my message, like some of the other ones posted in this forum before responding. It makes you look like a ranting ignorant fool...
Oh, and I didn't know that the US and Japan were allies now, thank you for enlightening me... (sarcastic...)

>>what dividsion are you from the:u.s.a.f./u.s.m.c./u,s,n,/u.s.a./u,s,s,f,<<

I'm in the US Army, and my unit is the 504th M.I., Fort Hood, TX.

>>if you don't like my country then leave and don't come back ever,<<

Hmm, I don't like Japan...oh boy, here we go. Again IF you had really read my posts, you would understand that I AM of Japanese origin. How many times must I spell it out?!! I am JAPANESE-AMERICAN, a third-generation, a sansei!!! (Do you hear that Wang?) I was born here in the US. However, I was educated both here and in Japan. (it isn't straightforward...family moving back and forth, etc...)

Yukata, you missed the entire point of my message. I DO NOT HATE JAPAN! I hate the fact that the government, public officials, etc. try to cover up the TRUTH about what happened in history. Instead of being noble and admitting their mistakes, they try to put the whole thing under a rug, downplaying the severity of the issues, and pretending it never happened. Do you think what Japan did during those times were horrible? Do you think Japan should admit to the wrongdoings? If so, there should be no argument.

Funny you should say, "if you hate my country, don't ever come back to Japan," considering that you are from the US, according to your profile. You know, I don't think you have ANY Japanese blood in you at all...You call someone here on the forum a "gaijin" when clearly you aren't in Japan. Not a proper term to use outside of Japan, my friend. If you really are Japanese, in the US, YOU would be the "gaijin." A REAL Japanese would never call someone a "gaijin" outside of Japan, especially on a forum where there IS no country. This clearly points to the fact you are nothing more than a poser, wanna-be Japanese. Yeah, I like your anime image too and the Japanese name...nice try with the grammar mistakes trying to prove your authenticity. Still, even most Japanese who have trouble with English will spell Hirohito correctly, considering it's a Japanese name.

>>jeez the rest of your American military here are nice and friendly people, even tho there here, they don't hate or resent us,<<

Again, let me ask, where is "here?" I don't think you are in Japan, nor Japanese. Care to explain the American flag in your profile? No, most people do not resent or hate the Japanese of today, for there is no reason. But ask anyone if they agree with the actions taken by the Japanese in WWII. You will not find anyone defending such actions (unless they are some Nazi-like racist group...) Doing so would be like defending the Holocaust. The truth is most Americans do not know what happened in Asia during WWII, not even to their own POWs. Go ahead and ask any serviceman or woman if they think what Japan did was right and if it is ok to cover up the truth. What Japan did was wrong, and the nation should stop trying to cover up the history and make excuses and teach false history. I cannot reiterate that enough....that is what I hate about Japan, not the people or the nation.

>>and speaking of nice jeez the ******,u.s.marines the most deadly most hateful and most powerful of the American military loves us,<<

US Marines most powerful? You obviously don't know anything about OUR military (You are not Japanese as far as I'm concerned.) The Marines are not the deadliest of our forces...that would be called special units: Special Forces (Army,) Army Rangers, Navy SEALS, etc... These special units are the ones who are deployed first in most cases. Marines are a quick attacking unit, but they lack the power to occupy a country since they carry lighter weaponry and equipment due to their mission's nature. Our main ground force is the Army, whose mission is for long term occupation, as it is a larger force in number with heavier weaponry and equipment. The entire US military works as one together fulfilling different missions. No part is bigger than the body. The Marines are only a part of the entire force and are as professional and honourable as the other service branches.

Funny you should make no mention of how many Japanese are upset over the military presence issue. Do you know how popular the movement for removing or reducing US troops in Japan is, especially in Okinawa? Right, EVERYONE considers us nice and loves us in Japan...

>>also we Japanese people have changed,<<

I still don't think you are Japanese, but I do agree Japan has changed. Yes, the nation is not the horrible empire it used to be before and during WWII. But in terms of the powers that be there have not changed in their mindset. These people still try to cover up or downplay the atrocities, while at the same time complain about the actions of other countries. Why do you think that whole textbook controversy arose? The sad thing is, the powers do not want to educate the public on the truth, and they remain blind. And until that problem is solved, the nation, in general, has not really changed.

>>would you like it if japan hated America for nuking us don't think so, you wouldn't want me to hate or kill your people over a 60-year-old war plus after your people have changed,<<

Never did I state anywhere that I HATE the people, nor want to kill them, as you implied. Believe it or not, several Japanese are still upset over the US use of atomic weapons. When the Enola Gay (the plane that dropped the bombs) was put up for exhibit in the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, there was quite a protest by the Japanese about it, stating it didn't mention the devastation tragic events of the bombing. Hmmm, sounds familiar, doesn't it? Perhaps when Japan admits and mentions its atrocities (Germany has already done so for WWII and they try to cover nothing nor make excuses...) maybe then these people can protest without being hypocritical...ever hear of the adage "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?"

60-year war, huh? Oh, that is so long ago (sarcastic) No matter how long ago something was, it still leaves scars that don't permanently heal; as Cicatriz mentioned, the Civil War still leaves wounds between the North and South. And yes, it has everything to do with the topic, unlike what you stated. Do you understand anything about these posts, or do you read them at all?

>>plus an old regime is gone you want someone to blame Emperor Hirohito, he started ww2 with America and made us do those terrible things.<<

Sure, it's easy to pass the blame to someone else. The Nazis tried to blame everything on Hitler, that worked great, didn't it? Well, then who should people blame for the coverup of all of Japan's atrocities nowadays? I don't think you can blame Hirohito for that. The blame lies with those who refuse to change and learn the truth. Besides the coverup of the atrocities, women are objectified and not given equal treatment. There are no discrimination laws based on race, etc...The regime may be gone, but the mindset is still very much present.

Oh yes, and don't go around posing as Japanese when it is clearly evident you are not. It isn't very kind. (Explain the American flag in your profile, the "gaijin" expression, etc...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom