What's new

Does God eat and drink ??

I personally don't damn care about what does God eat and drink because I don't believe in those things.

By definition, God is supposed to be an eternal entity. Eternal means he's immortal. So why should he eat and drink like we do? There's absolutely no reason.

how we call him like God and we care of him and we feed him ??
we are in the twenty-one century and there are like those people who think like that ?
can we call that ignorance ? and the important question, does God eat and drink ??
As you said, we are in the twenty-one century and there are still people who believe in God. Can we call that ignorance?

Theres really no way to satifactorily answer your question.
To awswer If god eats or drinks, you must first specify exctly what you mean by "God", its all a matter of perspective.
Then you have to defininitively answer whether "God" exists.
Good luck getting people to agree on those points =]
once that is done we can talk about whether "God" eats or drinks

Theres really no way to satifactorily answer your question.
To awswer If god eats or drinks, you must first specify exctly what you mean by "God", its all a matter of perspective.
Then you have to defininitively answer whether "God" exists.
Good luck getting people to agree on those points =]
once that is done we can talk about whether "God" eats or drinks

In other words, Katsumoto, it's a non-trivial question.:) ;-)

I can assure you, he does not xD. Because obviously God doesn't have a body.
To those of you saying we should first ask the question "Does God exist?", I'm pretty sure that katsumoto is asking this question assuming that God does exist.

To those of you saying we should first ask the question "Does God exist?", I'm pretty sure that katsumoto is asking this question assuming that God does exist.

If its a hypothetical situation, you may very well assume that God does or does not eat so thats a dead end.

If "God" eats and drinks as a normal mortal human would then he/she/it wouldn't be a "God" now would they? They would be just a normal, mortal human with the same failings as all of us.

It always amazes me that humans give their "God" human characteristics when a "God" should be way beyond what a human being is; a being that humans cannot even begin to comprehend. Maybe "God" was a human being after all as doesn't the bible say that we were created in his image? If that be the case then he is not a "God" at all. He is a human being that we like to call God for lack of a better word to make ourselves feel better.

No, God does not eat and drink. How silly.

Back
Top Bottom