What's new

discrimination based on gender

your opinion (i like to get some data, that's all)

• american mentality chooses gender for you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • american mentality excludes people based on gender

• japanese mentality discriminates too (based on gender)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • american people are discriminating more

• japanese people are discriminating more

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • nothing wrong with gender discrimination

• do not know

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

alexriversan

後輩
6 Mar 2005
people told me, i put myself in affairs which are not affecting me.
that's true, as long as they not carried out private.

we have discussions here, i.e. legs of japanese girls, which exclude woman.
means these posts are discriminatory, if not sexistic.

it is in the nature of these languages to assign gender.
same as all these dating sites, which make the suggestions "man seeks woman", "woman seeks man". and allows "very tolerant" to change these suggestions.

and your credit card score is gone...

i am one who likes to browse through any people, means i like the contrast and would get bored easily of "only woman". now this does not mean i belong to a special population group.

the fact something is usual does not mean it is normal. or why so many people are actually disconnecting from normality/society?

the term "japanese legs" would be discriminatory on the base of nationality.

nothing against you, english language allows to write that way. it does not mean it would be good.

recently i wrote to people, woman should go "top-free" and big b**bs would not be sane/normal. that's my viewpoint, and i like woman.

what about "legs with sex-appeal" (people use to use the term chicks, that's good?- as far as i have observed for woman)

now, people voted, japanese society would discriminate MORE.

however, the poll questions were not detailed enough.

I don't understand what do you mean in your post. o_O

How it's connected to the poll?

Also, I won't take part in a poll because it's so damn American centered. I can know SOMETHING about Japan (only a book knowledge though) but how could I know something about USA? I don't even have knowledge book.

Although you meant this topic and poll only for people who were LIVING in America and Japan so that they compare these 2 countries.

i already wrote, this thread is not optimal, even to be scheduled for deletion. do not have the time to work out a better questionaire right now.

Back
Top Bottom