What's new

Desperately searching for my father Masatsuki Hiroyasu

Yumama

Registered
24 Jul 2015
Hello,
I found your site on the internet while I was searching on the for my father. My mother recently passed away and my son now wishes to see his grandfather. I know that he has remarried and I have names of his two daughters and his wife. I have his old address but he does not live there any longer. We are planning to travel to Japan in the end of March and would like to find him before we leave. I would very much like him to meet his grandson. I did meet with my father, the first and only time, when I was 18, but after that I didn't contact him again until a couple of years after that. At that stage he had already changed company. I know he used to live in Osaka and Suma, but it seems like they have moved from those areas. I have his old address, if this helps and I can also upload his name in Kanji with names of his daughters and wife if this would help. Would very much appreciate any assistance that I can get in this matter. Thank you in advance.

Hello,
I found your site on the internet while I was searching on the for my father. My mother recently passed away and my son now wishes to see his grandfather. I know that he has remarried and I have names of his two daughters and his wife. I have his old address but he does not live there any longer. We are planning to travel to Japan in the end of March and would like to find him before we leave. I would very much like him to meet his grandson. I did meet with my father, the first and only time, when I was 18, but after that I didn't contact him again until a couple of years after that. At that stage he had already changed company. I know he used to live in Osaka and Suma, but it seems like they have moved from those areas. I have his old address, if this helps and I can also upload his name in Kanji with names of his daughters and wife if this would help. Would very much appreciate any assistance that I can get in this matter. Thank you in advance.
Hi.

Did you manage to locate your father ?
If so, can you recommend a site to find relatives in Japan ?
Many Thanx

Back
Top Bottom