What's new

daichi kuroda

hukoepfl

先輩
11 Aug 2005
i've seen a picture of D.K some months ago, and since that day i'm crazy for him! first i thought: OMG! what a beatiful girl...
i have just a few pics of him, listened to one song, it was ok...
i know his from THE SEEKER, he sang a song for some anime series
but are there people who know more about him, or who have some pics, links and so on??

please help me

HAHAHHA same here =) thank u so much for those pictures btw.. i have some songs actually... FINALLY found some... ill put it up =) and omg -_- that stupid THE SEEKER link isnt working huh?! AHHH drives me insane!!!! wat song was it that u heard?

Hmm i will search for info...but i cant promise anything. 😌 But well here is one picture :p

Seeker1a-1.jpg

More pictures: http://coffeestainskushie.blogspot.com/2005/04/for-love-of-dk.html

And some info. Not much but anyway 😌
http://www.nittlegrasper.com/nittles/gravitation_nittles_music_musicians_dk.shtml

hahaha omg i found that pix just now too =P how funny... hah dude -_- theres like NOTHING no links... like about him... it sucks =*(

I know!! He looks good. Hmm i only heard that song sleepless beauty from gravitation:D But i know he is GOOD!!!

OMG, his arms... *drools*
And, yeah, I feel ugly. Correction: I am ugly. *sigh* but who cares eh? :)

Ahh Kinsao!!! YOU ARE NOT UGLY!!:eek: I saw your picture!!! :) Your eyes are beautiful and i love your hairstlye.:)

anchyyy said:
Ahh Kinsao!!! YOU ARE NOT UGLY!!:eek: I saw your picture!!! :) Your eyes are beautiful and i love your hairstlye.:)

Awwww that's sweet of you. :) It is funny how many people think I should have long hair. :eek: Anyway I think no one like their own look - especially when compared with Daichi Kuroda... :mad:

OMFG. Everyone in this thread is so niiiiiiice... 😭

Ah yes, we like him indeed. :) Lol if I was jealous of every gorgeous jrocker just for being nice looking, then I would be having an exceedingly miserable life... :eek:

Kinsao said:
OMFG. Everyone in this thread is so niiiiiiice... 😭

Ah yes, we like him indeed. :) Lol if I was jealous of every gorgeous jrocker just for being nice looking, then I would be having an exceedingly miserable life... :eek:

I second that... not only a MISERABLE life, but no life at all 😌

Nice you say? Well, nice may be part of if, but tis trueeee, you're so purdy! 😌

Back
Top Bottom