What's new

Concern in Energy Future

liftedblocks

後輩
30 Apr 2014
I know since then that Japan is known for an advanced technology. I'm sure that the country is very much concern in energy future. By the way, I want to learn, how they are using energy and improve it. I heard about virtual energy system. Is this there way too to improve with efficient operations?

Japan is currently working on very advanced lithium ion batteries. (I heard it was chargable by air, lol.)
Anyways, they aren't exactly improving energy itself, they are researching new ways of efficient energy.
also, the virtual energy system is not actually an virtual reality source of energy, japan's VPP is a virtual control center for energy power plants.

(information above is from 8 years of study in japan and from japanese media and from a japanese energy research facility's website.)
these are only info that were seen by me, so i wouldn't say i am 100% accurate.

I know since then that Japan is known for an advanced technology. I'm sure that the country is very much concern in energy future. By the way, I want to learn, how they are using energy and improve it. I heard about virtual energy system. Is this there way too to improve with efficient operations?

Can't say much about the energy but man their recycling system is on point. The only cities that I know come close are Vancouver and Copenhagen. However, today in Kyoto, I did see some jerk throw a plastic bottle straight on the side walk from his car. I guess jack a$$es are found in all culture.

Back
Top Bottom