What's new

Ciao^O^/!!

25 Sep 2005
hello to everyone!!
i'm Alessandra from Italy, Milan, and i'm about 18 years old...
i've been looking around here for a long time, then i've decided to join this forum because i really like it^^!!
well,i love japan and its culture... in fact, now i'm studying japanese (actually not in a school but a japanese friend of mine is teaching me) and the next year i'm going to the university to study oriental languages... it was really love at first sight 😍 !!
even with its music, i only listen jrock/pop/visual kei... 😌
well, i hope we'll be good friends!
and sorry for my poor english>_<...!!
see you around 🙂

Welcome to Jref!
~kirito~ said:
sorry for my poor english
That's okay. I can't say that I know more than a few words of Italian. It's all about learning. 🙂

Hello and welcome to the forum. Have fun :) 🙂
Don't worry too much about your English. the only Italian I know is what I can remember from opera.

Hello and welcome, I hope you enjoy it here! :) Me too, I also like jrock and VK. 🙂

Hi Kirito ! Welcome To The Forum !!

You should fit in just great here with your interest in J-Rockers. When that day comes for your trip to Japan you will have all the knowledge you need right here. Good luck on those Japanese lessons. Glad you found JREF, post often & enjoy!

Frank

🎈

Hey, Alessandra. ^^ Welcome to JREF.

"and sorry for my poor english>_<...!!"

Poor English? You speak better English than a lot of native English speakers I've talked to online. :p

~Carys

Wecome from the Japan Alps !! It's nice to have you on the forum Kirito !!

I hope you enjoy and post when you can, learn and share with this big world-wide family. And you're lucky because one of my students is here and I'll let her say 'hi'. . .

窶堋ア窶堙ア窶堙俄?堋ソ窶堙債、窶堙ュ窶堋ス窶堋オ窶堙坂?堙俄?堙吮?堙ア窶堙娯?堋ェ窶堋ュ窶堋ケ窶堋「窶堙??堋キ :)
窶堋ェ窶堙≫?堋ア窶堋、窶堙??堙坂?堋ヲ窶堋「窶堋イ窶堙遺?堙??堙ー窶堙冷?堙ア窶堋ォ窶堙・窶堋、窶堋オ窶堙??堋「窶堙懌?堋キ
Kirito窶堋ウ窶堙ア窶堙?窶堙俄?堙吮?堙ア窶堋イ窶堙娯?堙冷?堙ア窶堋ォ窶堙・窶堋、窶堙ー窶堋ェ窶堙ア窶堙寂?堙≫?堙??堋ュ窶堋セ窶堋ウ窶堋「ツ。

Wow, I wish I could have gotten that kind of stuff when I was your age !!

Enjoy the forum !!

Back
Top Bottom