What's new

choosing kanji for a naturalized name

this post is cool. I want a kanji for my name! Anyone who comes up with a cool one will have his name written in ARABIC! deal?
my name is ニ探ニ辰ツーニ檀

If you're living in Saitama, 窶慊ケ窶歪窶忱, saido, may be your choice, but it is hard to read except people living in the place, and I guess it might have something to do with a local religion here.
So ツ催岩?忱, beautifully colored soil, may be better, I suppose.

Nihon Shoki describes a few Persians came here in as early as 7th centry to help early Nara culture. Every autumn, Nara National Museum holds Shosoin tresure exhibition.
Common Furoshiki cloth design was a cultural stuff from the Silk Road, China to Japan.
180pxE9A2A8E59182E695B7_E59490E88D89E6A8-1.jpg

I've chosen appropriate kanji.

Mike Cash; I'd be happy to address any off-topic interrogation privately.

Thanks again to pipokun and Hiroyuki.

If you're living in Saitama, 窶慊ケ窶歪窶忱, saido, may be your choice, but it is hard to read except people living in the place, and I guess it might have something to do with a local religion here.
So ツ催岩?忱, beautifully colored soil, may be better, I suppose.
Nihon Shoki describes a few Persians came here in as early as 7th centry to help early Nara culture. Every autumn, Nara National Museum holds Shosoin tresure exhibition.
Common Furoshiki cloth design was a cultural stuff from the Silk Road, China to Japan.

Hey Pipokun thanks for that seems complicated but looks cool! anywayz as promised this is Pipo in Arabic: بيبو

PS. i dont know if you can actually see it cuz u might have to install an arabic script.

Mike Cash; I'd be happy to address any off-topic interrogation privately.

My question wasn't off-topic. Tangential, yes. Off-topic, no.

On what basis do you plan to apply for Japanese citizenship and do you currently have Japanese residency? While we're at it....how old are you?

My question wasn't off-topic. Tangential, yes. Off-topic, no.
On what basis do you plan to apply for Japanese citizenship and do you currently have Japanese residency? While we're at it....how old are you?
I'll be 10 come winter! Golly, sir, do you think they'll take me? 😍

You strike me as being as phony as a three dollar bill.

There are nationality or ethnicity imposters trolling internet forums.

I am not a bit surprise some new Jref members are in " crackpot " category,thread titles and posts with funny tones are usual suspects ( giveaway signals ).

Their little game is wasting our time in providing answers,read our firing debate posts in wrestling match scenario for their amusement,and deliberately put one specific ethnic group in a bad light.

Suddenly, almost miraculously, one might say, our OP pops up in Kyoto....

Back
Top Bottom