What's new

Choosing a friend

Aryobarzan

後輩
12 May 2003
Hi Everybody!

1- I like to know who do you consider as your real friend? and
2- What criteria do you think your real friend should possess?

Just a thought!

May peace be with all of you,

Aryobarzan

Originally posted by Aryobarzan
Hi Everybody!

1- I like to know who do you consider as your real friend? and
2- What criteria do you think your real friend should possess?

Just a thought!

May peace be with all of you,

Aryobarzan

1. My friends, Ojo-chan, Matt, Miyako-chan, Eva, Stephanie, etc.

2. Loyalty, honesty, reliable---the list goes on and on. Why do you want to know? Do you want a forum friend? If so, I'll be your friend.

Choosing a friend (A)

Thank you for your reply Luz-Chan

I am glad that have your good friends in line. I would be honored to be friend with you. However, the reason I asked the question was to see how close are different thoughts, when it comes to criteria for having or choosing a friend.

I remember that I have always had this topic in my mind, as who my real friend is? and what is a best way to examine my new friend.

I believe it's important at least for me to know who my genuine friends are. Friends often shape part (if not most) of our life styles.

Sometimes frindes influence on one, is far greater than that of the parents. Friends, if choosen rightly, can be source of one's success, and likewise, if choosen wrongly, can be reason of a failure.
:)
I hope that answered your question, if not, please let me know.

Peace,

Aryobarzan

nhi jon seth joel mario mike nathan chris jaime

i dunno what criteria i used to choose friends, since i dont really go out choosing, generally it just happens. though if i dont like the vibe i get from people i wont hang out with them, or try to avoid them.

Originally posted by jeisan
nhi jon seth joel mario mike nathan chris jaime

i dunno what criteria i used to choose friends, since i dont really go out choosing, generally it just happens. though if i dont like the vibe i get from people i wont hang out with them, or try to avoid them.
same here, i don't require any specific signs to hang out with someone.
maybe the fact that we're interested in the same things helps ... 😊

No. 1: He is not judgmental.

No. 2: He stand by my side when I'm in crisis.

No. 3: He is honest with me.

Oh, yeah. My best friends are Mabel and Agnes. The latter has been my hairstylist for donkey years, and she keeps me grounded by giving me good haircuts whenever I've lost my mind. Both are very blunt in terms of throwing out opinions about me and the things I do. And I salute them for doing so.

Look out!! A snake!!!

Around here they say a real friend is a person who will save you if you sit on a rattlesnake and get bit in a dellicate place. Someone has to slash the spot with a knife and draw the poison out. I might save my wife, but I don't know about a friend?

Back
Top Bottom