What's new

Chinese recorded history is over 4.000 years and not 3.000 years

I cleared that up in this thread. The recorded history of the the Yellow River valley is 3500 years. That of ethnic Han China is 2500 years old. If you could the time when history was recorded in all parts of what is now China, then written history only starts 1400 years ago, because writing didn't reach Tibet until the 7th century CE (600 years after Scandinavia).

What a joke

The recorded history of the the Yellow River valley is 3500 years. That of ethnic Han China is 2500 years old. If you could the time when history was recorded in all parts of what is now China, then written history only starts 1400 years ago, because writing didn't reach Tibet until the 7th century CE (600 years after Scandinavia).

Written history in China started EAXCETLY 3500 years ago which is found on the oracle bones, and there are more 2800 years old writings on bronze vessels. More recent archaeology findings like Sanxingdui, pushes chinese bronze age 1000 year back, more than 4000 years old. Look up the internet, evidence is aboundant.

Ancient Scandinavia compared to Ancient China is like comparing an african bushmen tribe to Tokyo, how ignorant is it to claim written history in China is only 1400 old?

He got himself banned for being an ignorant racist troll. Waste of time answering him.

I'm not a historian or have expert knowledge in Chinese history but there is something called Paleolithic, Neolithic history in every countries. I'm presumed China's written or recorded history dates back to about 3,000 years.

And back in Pre-Shang Dynasty, it's very difficult to suggest Chinese people were formed, back in these days, Chinese people weren't exactly called "Chinese". Wasn't the name came from cathay, which derived from Khitan or Kara-Kitai which originally belonged to Khitan people who ruled Northern China under Liao-Khitan Dynasty.

Wasn't first known Chinese were from Hua tribe of China? Originated from Yellow river? Hence modern China was named "Zhong Hua Min Guo" (中華民國). Then Chinese expanded to Southward eventually absorbing Yangtze river and their tribes. The cradle of Chinese early civilizations begun from between Yellow river to Yangtze river.

Last edited:
not much of a recorded history if we have to keep digging stuff up to find it...

Back
Top Bottom