What's new

Are chinese eyes and vietnamese eyes alike?

gunblade007

先輩
11 Mar 2005
i'm not trying to be racist in fact i love the asian people and their culture. heck alot of people even say my eyes look asian since i have small eyes but i'm white. i know alot of people the vietnamese and chinese are different but i kind of see simple things about 'em like some of the names and their culture,etc.

thanks Mycernius
i just always heard you can tell the japanese and chinese apart from their eyes. since the japanese have sideways eyes and the chinese have straight eyes.

thanks Mycernius
i just always heard you can tell the japanese and chinese apart from their eyes. since the japanese have sideways eyes and the chinese have straight eyes.

I wonder where you've got such an idea...
You cannot identify whether the person is Japanese or Chinese just because of the shape of eyes. (Also wonder what are sideways/straight eyes - but no, no need to explain the details, as I don't think I'll be happy to know the answer.)
:sick:

thanks Mycernius
I don't know where you picked that little gem up from, but it is false.

I think you can't distinguish them from the eyes ,but the personality and the way they do things are quite different. I can distinguish them usually at the first sight.

before you get the answer,here is a quetion for you ,how you gays can tell american and european from their eyes?

Vietnamese has double eyes lid while Chinese only 1.
Vietnamese has bigger eyes while Chinese has smaller eyes.

I think you can't distinguish them from the eyes ツ,but the personality and the way they do things are quite different. I can distinguish them usually at the first sight.
I am not quite sure, but I have been told you can also tell Chinese and Vietnamese apart by asking them what nationality they are.

Back
Top Bottom