What's new

Scam Charrington Pacific Group

Santomark

Registered
5 Aug 2021
Hey guys
Reading some older posts regarding questions in relation to companies being legitimate, registered etc. I was wondering if any one could help me identify a investment broker company Charrington Pacific Group with head office in 18F Marunouchi Nijubashi Building, Tokyo, Japan.
I have managed to find some information on them good and bad but can't seem to find the business name registered, I appreciate any information relating to this company. Also they have a retail office 23F Petronas Tower 3, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Kind Regards Mark

Thanks Thomas, I invested with them and I have a share certificate with a company called UCS International Limited (23F Petronas Tower 3, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) to show for it which looks to be dodgy as well.....Sounded fishy from the start and I ignored my gut instinct...😳

The web site works for me. Charrington Pacific Group
It has no obvious red flags in terms of typos etc but there are some general red flags:
  • it's generic with no real information. Just fluff.
  • no Japanese version of the site
  • no corporate history profile, no introduction of it's principals
  • no way to log in to a client account portal
  • domain registrar is Domains by Proxy

That's really weird. I tried in multiple browsers, on my desktop computer and laptop, on an iPhone and an iPad, but all I get is

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable エラーの意味と解決法

@mdchachi, thanks for confirming the suspicions.

Hey guys
Reading some older posts regarding questions in relation to companies being legitimate, registered etc. I was wondering if any one could help me identify a investment broker company Charrington Pacific Group with head office in 18F Marunouchi Nijubashi Building, Tokyo, Japan.
I have managed to find some information on them good and bad but can't seem to find the business name registered, I appreciate any information relating to this company. Also they have a retail office 23F Petronas Tower 3, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Kind Regards Mark
Hi Mark
Charrington Pacific are scammers, DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THEY SAY or you will lose your money like me. :-(

It has no obvious red flags in terms of typos etc but there are some general red flags:
When they dont answer your calls and your emails get returned 3 days later, absolutely no contact from them.
Daniel Walsh i was speaking with, has anyone heard his name before???????

Thanks for the update, @ripped off! Can you tell us more about how they proceed and who you were dealing with?
sent off a form enquiring about IPO shares, I spoke to one man and he passed me onto another man Daniel Walsh, he is an Englishman who owned a Mark1 Cortina.
He was very convincing but they started making mistakes and i did more research, but now there is no contact from them.

GUARANTEED Scammers, DONT invest with scum

I am also trying to get hold of Daniel Walsh, all of a sudden he doesn't return calls, the website is down and his phone number in Tokyo does not work, nor does the number for the "company". I also got a share certificate from UCIL (UCS-cloud.com)... sad to know that there are such scum preying on hard-working people trying to save for their retirement

Received an answer from UCS, they have not listed yet, are planning to in future, but says they have no control over their shares being traded in the secondary market as they are not listed yet. I even have a share certificate from them.

Received an answer from UCS, they have not listed yet, are planning to in future, but says they have no control over their shares being traded in the secondary market as they are not listed yet. I even have a share certificate from them.
That doesn't make sense. If they are private company they can control who has shares and how/if they can be traded. I have a feeling these "share certificates" have about the same value as Monopoly money.

Hi

How much is the cost per share of ucsi you bought it for?

Thanks Thomas, I invested with them and I have a share certificate with a company called UCS International Limited (23F Petronas Tower 3, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) to show for it which looks to be dodgy as well.....Sounded fishy from the start and I ignored my gut instinct...😳
They are scammers for sure. You can message me if want.

Back
Top Bottom