What's new

Bring Back Gipper!

TwistedMac

後輩
4 Mar 2004
We want Gipper back!

he was banned by what can only be considered a Bushian attack on JREF for spreading truths!

WHEN WILL THE BUSH TERROR END?

yeye, was still funny with the anti-bush stuff ^^

even funnier if it was kochi... since he was so pro-bush it hurt...

If he was a serious problem, you could just block the LAN provider. That way Kochi couldnt go to a mates computer and get into the site again.

No Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwistedMac said:
We want Gipper back!

he was banned by what can only be considered a Bushian attack on JREF for spreading truths!

WHEN WILL THE BUSH TERROR END?

An idiot is an idiot regardless of his user name!!

Frank

😊

He also posted some waste into the German forum (as Gipper), using a translation engine and thus turning it into incomprehensible gibberish :D

kirei_na_me said:
Thomas is able to ban IPs, and he did ban kochisho's, but...it didn't work.

Actually, the ban works. However, Mr. Anabolica seems to be so desperate to share his infantile rubbish with us that he uses other IP addresses in order to sign up under different handles.

Bruce Lee said:
i dont know who is gipper but bring him back if he was a funny person.

Bruce Lee could soon share the same fate. Potatoe, we do not endorse multiple sign-ups of one and the same person. Your actions are closely monitored. No need to change your country-flag.

thomas said:
Bruce Lee could soon share the same fate. Potatoe, we do not endorse multiple sign-ups of one and the same person. Your actions are closely monitored. No need to change your country-flag.
:D :D Sorry, but that's funny. :p

plz dont ban me :(

Back
Top Bottom