What's new

Boom Boom Satellites

Nikorasu

後輩
6 Aug 2003
Anyone here listen to them? First heard Fogbound from Ridgeracer V when I imported my PS2 from Japan and liked the kickass tune, quite different type of music but realy good and cool stuff 👍 ...

Pretty awesome, eh? Try listening to their latest album Photon. It totally rocks.

I like them too (I have umbra and photon) does anyone have any info on a new album? Also, which songs do you like the most? I like light my fire and beluga from photon alot!

Check out the soundtrack of the anime "Appleseed". BBS performs a few good songs on it.

"Underdog" from that OST is definitely one of my favorites. As is "Dive for you", which was also featured as a b-side on their recent single "Spine". Haven't heard "Spine" itself yet.

Twisted said:
Check out the soundtrack of the anime "Appleseed". BBS performs a few good songs on it.

"Underdog" from that OST is definitely one of my favorites. As is "Dive for you", which was also featured as a b-side on their recent single "Spine". Haven't heard "Spine" itself yet.

I heard that the soundtrack for Appleseed was coming to North America via Pioneer and is excellent. (Not just the BBS stuff.)

Ant

Yeah both the movie and the Soundtrack kicks ***, funny thing that they included Burns Attack on the soundtrack, that's the song Paul did for our game we just made last year haha ;)...

thanks for the update, Twisted! 👍
i don't know this band... have to find out some of their music. :)