What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Boom Boom Satellites

Nikorasu

Kouhai
Reaction score
Anyone here listen to them? First heard Fogbound from Ridgeracer V when I imported my PS2 from Japan and liked the kickass tune, quite different type of music but realy good and cool stuff đź‘Ť ...

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
Pretty awesome, eh? Try listening to their latest album Photon. It totally rocks.

Nikorasu

Kouhai
Reaction score
Ah damn I totally have to do that mate! Thanks for the tip 🙂 ...

marsfyre

Cheese Pizza
Reaction score
I like them too (I have umbra and photon) does anyone have any info on a new album? Also, which songs do you like the most? I like light my fire and beluga from photon alot!

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
Check out the soundtrack of the anime "Appleseed". BBS performs a few good songs on it.

"Underdog" from that OST is definitely one of my favorites. As is "Dive for you", which was also featured as a b-side on their recent single "Spine". Haven't heard "Spine" itself yet.

Reaction score
Twisted said:
Check out the soundtrack of the anime "Appleseed". BBS performs a few good songs on it.

"Underdog" from that OST is definitely one of my favorites. As is "Dive for you", which was also featured as a b-side on their recent single "Spine". Haven't heard "Spine" itself yet.

I heard that the soundtrack for Appleseed was coming to North America via Pioneer and is excellent. (Not just the BBS stuff.)

Ant

Nikorasu

Kouhai
Reaction score
Yeah both the movie and the Soundtrack kicks ***, funny thing that they included Burns Attack on the soundtrack, that's the song Paul did for our game we just made last year haha ;)...

Twisted

That man in the corner
Reaction score
Their new album "ON" will be out on May 17.

Kinsao

Horizon Rider
Reaction score
thanks for the update, Twisted! đź‘Ť
i don't know this band... have to find out some of their music. :)

Top Bottom