What's new

Be a Donor!

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
I'd like to donate, but I'd have to send you cash. Private message me and let me know how to send cash, please.

Thanks

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
I'd like to donate, but I'd have to send you cash. Private message me and let me know how to send cash, please.
PC (Private Conversation) sent, thank you very much! :)

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Sorry, Thomas, but I don't see or find a PC from you. Where would I find it on the forum?
The notifications can be found in the header, top right next to your avatar. Clicking it should open your User Control Panel.

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
The notifications can be found in the header, top right next to your avatar. Clicking it should open your User Control Panel.
Sorry, but I don't see User Control Panel. What I see is a list of my profile page and then log out.
Can you show a page clip of what you are referring too. Thanks.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm on my iPhone now. Here's a screenshot:

IMG_2153.PNG

Can you see the red notification saying "11" right next to my little avatar? That's where you will find all your PCs.

musicisgood

Sempai
Donor
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm on my iPhone now. Here's a screenshot:

View attachment 24176

Can you see the red notification saying "11" right next to my little avatar? That's where you will find all your PCs.
Yes, I see it. But I don't even have a 1 next to it. Try again to send a PC to me. I think I have my settings correct. I received PC from another member in the past so I know I'm able to receive them. Thanks.