What's new

Ayumi Hamasaki

It's her 10th anniversary today <33 even though I became a fan since the release of Depend on You, so I can't celebrate until December. XD

I did a 10th Anniversary A logo modification

Tried to make it more rockish, yet elegant and celebrative ^^

I made a wallpaper then from it:

ayu12oa8-1.jpg

This took a loooong time btw :p

And if you combine this with the Ayu Windows icon pack I made and posted here on JREF as well, then you can get something like this ^^

deskbz3-1.jpg

Ayumi...very beautiful woman. Alas, I only like two of her songs...them being Naturally and Evolution. I am a huge trance fan with emphasis on vocal trance. Naturally is what got me interested in her. If anyone knows any songs similar to naturally let me know :p

Last edited:
itsuka no meri kurisumasu

I've been neglecting Ayumi because she doesn't have a song that really gets my attention. However, she does have a beautiful voice. Have a listen. :)

[youtube]zW3LXj6GEHI&feature=related[/youtube]

ayumi, for me, it's the simbol of JPop.
i don't think she is SOO beautiful, but i like her voice.
well... i like all her songs too.

and the walpaper is very cool!
black and white are one of my favorite colors.

saw her live in hong kong it was a good show. her english is soooooo good. also her voice isnt super cute like i thought it would be.... i feel like if u messed with her she would hold her ground... not passive

i just found out about her this year
after hearing her song on a video slideshow
she's pretty and she is a great singer
i like her song rainbow

^no o_O

And better late then never AmaiEmiko ^^ Glad you like her.

btw...her Sparkle song already leaked before release...anyone heard it already?
I have listened to it on repeat over and over again now and got used to it, but it is a big change of her usual stuff though...if you like Koda Kumi mixed with Madonna, then you'll like this...

And the lyrics are pretty erotic...more for someone like Koda , not a lady like Ayu :p

the only way that i can stand her songs is when they do the remixes where you don't pay attention to her singing.

raverboy

Huge Ayu fan here, haha. I'm really looking forward to 'NEXT LEVEL'.

Have you guys heard 'Sparkle' by the way? It leaked a few days ago. It's almost completely electronica influenced. Somewhat similar to the LOVEppears era with a new spin. She's also experimenting a little bit lyrically with the song, using some slang and such, very unlike her.

Also, there's a new LUMIX CM coming up. It'll most likely feature a new song from 'NEXT LEVEL'. Stoked.

Yes, it took me awhile to find Sparkle, but I enjoyed it.

I first learned about Ayumi about a year and a half ago, and have since become a fan of her music.

Next Level will probably be the first album I pre-order of hers if the majority of the tracks aren't singles already released like Mirrorcle World, Green/Days, Rule/Sparkle, or possibly some tracks from her All Singles album last year.

I enjoy her newest photo shoots. They seem more provocative. :) Not as conservative like the albums before My Story.

Her newest album, Design A I think is nice.

I did a 10th Anniversary A logo modification

Tried to make it more rockish, yet elegant and celebrative ^^

I made a wallpaper then from it:

ayu12oa8-1.jpg

This took a loooong time btw :p

And if you combine this with the Ayu Windows icon pack I made and posted here on JREF as well, then you can get something like this ^^

deskbz3-1.jpg

Where to find that Icon pack? ☝

Back
Top Bottom