What's new

Are we really compatable with our partner?

thatsme

先輩
11 Feb 2007
Is it just in hte beggining?
Are really male more compatable with the opposite sex or not really?
Obviously most of you might say phisically yeah of course!!! but are female and male on the same wave most of the time?

Some time I don't think so.
Thanks

It depends on what you mean by compatability. I believe a male can be just as compatible with the same sex as opposite. Unfortunately, however due to gender roles as perceived through "nature", many think compatability should stop before intimacy. When you say, "in the beginning", do you mean in a relationship or friendship? I think human beings share all sorts of similarities and differences that aren't just linked to sex (gender).

I think part of compatibility is choosing to get along. Males and females have different brains. Our brains are different because our roles in life were different. So in that regard I am not on the same wave length as my husband. He just is different from me. We each go about our daily lives in a different manner. He drives me crazy sometimes with his one task at a time mentality, and I make him crazy with talking on the phone, typing at my computer and having the tv on while cooking dinner.

This is basically being...well, in the long run, far off, and BIG picture, being discussed (or at least presented) else where. BUT...another question? Already? That kind of makes me wonder.

We can ask question until we may run out of questions to ask, but if we were to attempt to put far more effort into answering questions, we might, in just a few sweeps, answer possible future questions, thus saving time and space.

Please do go over the Love, Marriage, and Sex thread carefully. It will, and will proceed to answer the above concern.

This is basically being...well, in the long run, far off, and BIG picture, being discussed (or at least presented) else where. BUT...another question? Already? That kind of makes me wonder.
We can ask question until we may run out of questions to ask, but if we were to attempt to put far more effort into answering questions, we might, in just a few sweeps, answer possible future questions, thus saving time and space.
Please do go over the Love, Marriage, and Sex thread carefully. It will, and will proceed to answer the above concern.

Hi,
I completely agree that makes you wonder.
Also I realized this now, this topic should be moved as you suggested, sorry for the incovinience.

Some partners are compatible, some aren't.

Those that are, stay together. Those that aren't compatible, end up splitting up.

I think that's the only way to measure 'compatibility'!

Some people get on best with someone who is quite opposite to them - in that case, they can be compatible.
Other people get on best with someone who is very similar to them - so they are compatible, too.

It all just depends on the people!

As for men and women, well I'm not sure I really do believe about their brains working differently - although I can quite believe it can be true in a majority of people, I'm not saying I can't believe in it, if there is proof - but not in all cases, I'm certain of it.

Back
Top Bottom