What's new

Alien versus....

What / who would you like to see up against the Alien? Alien versus....

• Hello Kitty

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Bob Sapp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bush

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Akebono

• Ayumi Hamasaki

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pocky

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stephenmunday

後輩
26 May 2004
I guess you have all heard of the new movie (and video game spin-off) Alien v. Predator (or AVP), but to me it seems a bit unimaginative. Who would you like to see the Alien square off against?

Thats an interesting question. I'd personally like to see them all square off against Alien, that'd be a blast watch.

Game fanatics have been waiting for this film since back in 95. Unfortunately, its presentation leaves a lot to be desired.

stephenmunday said:
I guess you have all heard of the new movie (and video game spin-off) Alien v. Predator (or AVP), but to me it seems a bit unimaginative. Who would you like to see the Alien square off against?

I don't reakon that AvP is unimaginative. Its quiet the opposite :)

If the aliens was faced off with any other sci-fi creature it wouldn't work at all, plus all your selections was just stupid, (which am sure you ment to do that). If AvP fans like myself want a stupid movie we will give you a call.

yes i be honest i did vote for that person.

Don't get me wrong i hate bush and blair but i knew that most people would vote for them so i thought i would even the playing field. :)

AM A REBEL :D

@Bounty Hunter : Ayumi Hamasaki :D

@poll: Pikatchu, would like to see that irritating yellow THING get eaten by the alien...argh...why doesn't he say nething else then "PIKA PIKA" *pulls out hair* :devilish:

I pick bush...because as you can see he's an idiot. And i saw the farhenheight movie! oh my god! That thing is an eye opener! :p

I am kinda pissed though that there won't be any Colonial Marines in AVP. It would have been wicked cool to see them just get caught in the middle of the war and see them have to adapt. But I guess 80's soldier bravado portrayals went away with Aliens, eh?

Looks sweet anyway.

Looks like a fun picnic at Lovecraft's Mountains of Madness. Should be fun, though it won't get to my neck of the hoods until September...

Is it just me and another guy who wants to see a Hello Kitty knife fight against an alien? :D

You know what, I bet that the master chief (off of Halo) vs alien would be freakin' awsome. (personally I think alien would get it's butt kicked by the master chief) 👍

I voted for the natural and most enjoyable choice, Bush&Blair! :D
Let's just hope the aliens don't get any indigestions there...

Back
Top Bottom