What's new

Alice Nine

pinkkillerkisou

Angelic Fruitcake
9 Feb 2005
I was wondering if there were any Alice Nine fans on here... no I am not one. Actually I was hoping someone could direct me to a few good fan sites. Also I was looking for some of there songs. I can't seem to find anything other than pictures of them. I've been told they are good. I'm curious to find out how good. Anything you can offer would be most appreciated.... cause I certainly know nothing of them

Oo! Alice Nine is good!I do like them. I have some songs I can send you if you want. Oh, and I know that this site has some nice pictures in the scans section if you haven't visited already: http://empty-tears.net/publiceyes/

Alice Nine is good and the vocalist is adorable! You should definately check them out. ^-^

They're not good. Hot yes, good no. I've noticed a trend among PS Company bands and artists, and that trend is "MEDIOCRE AND SUCK".
Anyway. I've no idea what any of these songs are, I just grabbed them off of WinMX. Some of them might even be duplicates of the others. http://rokettobaibii.net/alicenine.zip
If it doesn't work at the moment, try again in ten minutes; I'm uploading it.

And it's just a damn shame, cause Tora is so hot ._.

i just wanted to bring this thread up again... Alice nine is goregous... any song recommendations? i love the vocalist...

No... I can't really recommend any cause to be honest none of them stick with you. You'll get bored of them quickly. 😌

i ogt 2 of their PVs, and they didnt really catch me attention... right now im trying to get more songs.

but their image is soo lovely, one of the most lovely band...

There image is very lovely... but it doesn't excuse the fact that they aren't as lovely in their music. The first couple of songs you hear you'll be a little hyped over but you will get bored so fast.

I have 'Gin no Tsuki Kuroi Hoshi' PV and I was bored as hell watching it... *asks her self why she still has it* :?

ya their PVs have no plot, it's only the band play...

lol i've heard two songs and im not hyped...o well, i'll just like their image. :D

*points at Illaparatzo-sama*
how.... how..... how can you say that?
*cries*
like... my FAVORIT bands are PScompany.....
ie Kagrra,, Gazette and Dreagon Head/Devil Christ 13! *weeps*
also... Due'le Quartz were PScompany right?
and... err... i think Kra are...

but... yeah.... Alice nine have died down a LOT for me... but i still like them.....

i like these songs:
Yami ni chiru sakura
Akai Kazaguruma
Kousai Stripe

i'd say they're the best outta what i got...

*snigger at pkk*
haha, you started an alice nine thread 😆

lol, aww... i see what you mean about you liking them to beging with ^.^

hee hee
i was more hyped because i downloaded their stuff.... then found images.... it was the images that made me go all *weeeeeeeeee*... but their music was alright...

aww... well... not every band is for everyone...

i do kinda feel like they're a.... umm.... i don't wanna say a newbie band (i don't mean they're new, i mean they're for newbie fans... like people who aren;t really into rock.. just like the image...)
but... well that's what kinda come off from them.... not that it's, er.. spacifically a bad thing...

i have a live of them.... but.... i kept it cos it ha Kagrra, on just after 😊

Nyah, I like Alice, newbie band or not, theyre pretty good, and not only because of visual (is sick of everyone accusing me of being a "visual fan" grrrrr) I like their music, and I have quite a few songs, so if anyones interested, just bug me and yeah :D

i can see the points about them getting boring.... but a good method is to mix them into a jrock playlist randomly on ur media player inbetween your other favourite jrockers and you won't get bored :)
i put it after Audrey - Diru and i thought "what, this song is awesome!" and i looked and it was none other than the Gin no Tsuki Kuroi Hoshi that i was oh-so-bored of not long ago. thanks for the songs rose *hands cookie*

kairi~vs~rinoa said:
i can see the points about them getting boring.... but a good method is to mix them into a jrock playlist randomly on ur media player inbetween your other favourite jrockers and you won't get bored :)
i put it after Audrey - Diru and i thought "what, this song is awesome!" and i looked and it was none other than the Gin no Tsuki Kuroi Hoshi that i was oh-so-bored of not long ago. thanks for the songs rose *hands cookie*
you guys can beat me all you want for saying this but,....

the fact is... we shoul'd force ourselves to like them.... if we plainly can't be bothered to listen to them... then we shouldn't...
yeah... i had them in my playlist rith up till i deleaded everthing off my hardrive... BUT, that's me,a nd i only had in the songs li kied... because i did like them...

i think Alice Nine are a perfect example of what whent on in that 'is it all about the VK?' thread...

they are VERY cute... BUT... their music isn't EXCEDINLY brillient... yet they have one of the largest fan basses out there... MORE so than Kra... which is sad i think... because Kra have a LOT of talent...
i'm not saying these guys aren't talented... i'm simply saying.... there's nothing so unbalvivably WAW about them...

i'm not forcing you at all, i always respect people for their own opinions and if you don't like them thats fair enough :) sorry if i seemed to be forcing them down your throat in any way 😊

:eek: no... I don't think that's what she meant to say... I think it was just more like... she just doesn't really go for them that much... 😌

oh i understand now, i don't mind either way she meant it :) ... i'm just so happy right now about something *smiles* and i agree, there's nothing 'WAW' about alice nine, i just like their music and they look pretty too :)

Yeah, I agree with you furan, Alice is VERY visual, theyre all about their makeup and piccies and such... I don't like most of their PVs anyways --; but some songs are good, and are worth listening too, I dont have like every song they ever wrote (unlike diru and pura :p), just a few personal favs, like 20-25 songs... Hopefully they'll get better in the near future 😌

Back
Top Bottom