What's new

Alice Nine

hi alice fans its been a while!
well well
this thread doesnt seem like the most active one sooo i'll upload some alice fanart!!!
but this is not for the faint hearts cuz its very unusal!!
sooo here it is can you tell who is this?!!!

shouuu-1.jpg

so like it? lol
-xoxo

Oh, I'd recognize Shou baby even in blue nightmare dreads ... *lols* ... oh, actually I think he was cute like this, I could very well imagine him in long hair ... *dreams away**** sweet Shou !!! :D

I love Alice Nine!
A few weeks ago I listened to their song "Rainbows" - and I loved it!
Since then I've listened to dozens of songs of them and I have to say - I'm totally addicted! 😍

Okay, here are some interesting news -
Let's have a look at how Shou from Alice Nine had been spending New Years...

[I went home to my family, where, weight gaining included, I was able to relax a bit (laughs) So this year is the year of the tiger. So we should pay special attention to the fact, that for Alice Nine it is also Tora-san's year. (Note: "Tora" means "Tiger" in Japanese.)]

This year is the tiger's year...
It certainly seems to become an energetic year for Alice Nine's Tora-san !!
Still...he's not yet up to it in his blog. (laughs)
So we should all look forward to the moment he updates!!

Shou also got his fortune telling for this year...

ツ「It turned out like...テ?テ淞?催?)テ可」

That Emoticon looks like a cheerful jump!
His fortune was read asツ「窶佚・窶ケg / Great Luck ツ」!!

ツ「It seems like this year is going to be a really good one!ツ」

Well, with this, we can all believe it will be a great year for Alice Nine! ^^
So, please everyone, keep supporting them this year as well!

Nao especially went overboard and dyed his hair a 'passionate' red!! During an MC Nao talked about an incident that happened after changing his hair color...Since he hadn't gone to Shinjuku for a while, on the day he dyed his hair he decided to go there. While walking along the streets he was stopped by a good-looking young man. The man turned out to be an employee at a 'host club'. [A 'host club' is basically a type of bar where female customers enjoy drinks and talk with (good-looking) male staff members.] "Are you interested in working at a host club?" Nao immediately answered "No, I already belong to 'CLUB ALICE'!" The man decided to try his luck with someone else. ('CLUB ALICE' is the name of the Alice Nine official fan club!) The fans enjoyed Nao's story about his mischievous side.

During the show Saga in addition to the bass played with an acoustic guitar and piano. Shou 'chided' Saga's versatility. "You can play the piano and guitar...but you're supposed to be the bassist!!"

hello, i'm a HUGE alice nine fan. I now run the alice nine fansite velvet-six. here is the link: "velvet-six.webs.com/" its everything alice nine related.
have a good one!

Alice Nine is probably my 1 fav Jrock band lol

Here's some news for fellow fans:

Alice Nine to release new single

Popular Jrock band Alice Nine have announced on their official site that they will soon be releasing a brand new single on August 25th. The single is titled "Senkou" and is their first single this year since "Hana" back in 2009. The single will be available in three types: one limited – with two songs, PV and making of Senkou, and two regular editions.

Fans of Alice Nine have expressed their wish for the band to release a new single for quite some time now, with this new announcement I'm sure the fans are leaping with joy. Who wouldn't be since Alice Nine is one of the more popular of the many Jrock bands out there.

credit: Tokyofied

oh boy, this forum is slow nowadays ...
this is actually not Shou but Hiroto ... but they look alike kinda'

hiroto_49096553png-1.jpg

this is new Shou pix tho =)

oh boy, this forum is slow nowadays ...
this is actually not Shou but Hiroto ... but they look alike kinda'

hiroto_49096553png-1.jpg

this is new Shou pix tho =)

To which post are you fererring to? o_O
Nobody ever asked for Hiroto in the past few months. <_<
And this Shou pic isn't new at all, there are already tons of newer photos of him. xD

Yeh, most of the old threads died already. u_u

Hello everyone! I've been following this topic for a while and i LOVE IT! =D I'm also a huge Jrock fan ^^. One of my favorite bands right now would be screW and GazettE, LOVE THEM XD Alice Nine, love them too, especially...... NAOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! He is so cuuute! XD I know he's an adult, but STILL! XD

To be honest I know nothing about Alice nine except for their music. I still get confused as to who is who, and well I don't find any of them "visually appealing". They just look ok.

I'm a huge fan of 80's and 90's music, this band has A LOT of influence from that era. So I wouldn't call their music lacking or horrible, it just depends on where you're coming from. This band is practically the only VK band whose music I appreciate, the rest just all look like well...like how visual bands should be, very visual.

I do like other VK bands with a heavy sound, but I prefer Alice nine's music more.

this forum is definitely.. not as active as it used to be back then LOL, i was actually reading back on these messages for awhile now and decided to make an account on here to see if anyone is willingly active. i got into alice nine too late though, so i can't seem to find any fans in 2023 @_@ ..

this forum is definitely.. not as active as it used to be back then LOL, i was actually reading back on these messages for awhile now and decided to make an account on here to see if anyone is willingly active. i got into alice nine too late though, so i can't seem to find any fans in 2023 @_@ ..
Thanks for coming back! Yes, things are not as active as they used to be. Social media is where it's at, which is a bit sad because I like the format of this type of site.

Back
Top Bottom