What's new

A long absence

Mansoor

Sempai
4 Mar 2016
It is months that I couldn't refer to JF. Of course I tried a few times to come to the forum but I don't know why it was blocked. Also it is good you know, it is months that I left internet and didn't refer to any website basically. In this period of time I mostly was praying and worked with the offline programs in my system. The fact is that, I have gone to my mother's home and stayed there and she doesn't allow me to use her telephone line for connecting to a server. She believes connection to the internet impose a cost on her LOL
However, she is not serious in her opinion but I myself am happy to leave internet for a while and spend my time with prayer and relaxation.
Today I came back to my home and referred to internet to check my mail box. I saw a general mail from JF and tried to examine opening the website and after the blocking that I pointed, it opened surprisingly and I wrote this letter.
Of course I will go back to my mother's home again and don't know when I will succeed to access to the internet again.
However, I am happy I could talk with you after this long time.

Always good to see old friends return. Hope you and family and friends are all healthy & happy. Let us hope you JREF connection stays open. Welcome back !

Welcome back, @Mansoor !

Just out of technical curiosity: what happened when you were trying to access JREF? Were you receiving a 403 message or was the site simply not loading? We only block IP addresses of spammers.

Google says Iran censors the internet similar to what China does and that their internet is very slow since everything goes through a checkpoint to be examined. Maybe , somehow JREF was mistaken for a bad site by accident.

Welcome back, @Mansoor !

Just out of technical curiosity: what happened when you were trying to access JREF? Were you receiving a 403 message or was the site simply not loading? We only block IP addresses of spammers.

Hi Thomas
I actually don,t remember what was the massage but surely it wasn't 403 from google. also I don't think it was because of filtering. I didn't care about the cause anymore but I think may it was a network message such as " the connection is not secure" or similar to.

Thank you Thomas and Uncle Frank

Back
Top Bottom