What's new

A few questions I need help with...

darkheie

後輩
10 Mar 2005
If you guys can help me with some questios I would really be happy. I didn't really know where to post this so I went here because I saw "questions" in the forum description.

1.A Japanese Haiku is a form of...
2.What was the significance of Southeast Asia to international trade?What goods and resources did this region had to offer?
3.Name three ways the sea was important to Japan...
4.What qualities were valued in the court life? How did this affect the development of arts in Japan?
5.Describe one other way, beside the samurai, in which the influence of Zen Buddhism was seen in Japanese life...
6.How did the isolation of the imperial court affect life in Japan? In what ways does the nature of American society or givernment guard against such isolation for American government leaders.

Thanks, =) 👍

Without doing your work for you...

1. Poem... no offense, but if you don't know this one, you're going to have a hell of a hard time with rest.
3. Isolated them from basically the rest of the world for hundreds of years (see: Tokugawa Era)
4. Arts were more valued than business. Merchants were the on the bottom of the totem pole. They were viewed as "merely pushing other peoples work". (again, see Tokugawa Era)

That'll get you started.

1. A Japanese haiku is a form of poetry. It usually describes someone to lazy to find out answers for homework by themselves.
2. Southeast Asia has had a significant impact on international trade. The region blatantly disrespects intellectual property rights, thereby bringing to the market an abundance of low quality but cheap copy goods.
3. The sea is important to Japan and Japanese in that:
a) people could go swimming
b) the sun could rise and set over something flat, making painting easier
c) made it easier to keep out dirty foreigners for a ong time

Back
Top Bottom