What's new

4649 :d

r4nd0m

後輩
2 Apr 2013
Hi all :D I'm an Indonesian currently aiming for a BoA degree in Chinese major in GuangZhou. Planning to continue my study in Japan after I graduate on October this year. Since I've never been to Japan before, I might have some questions to asks all of you here :D 窶堙ヲ窶堙ォ窶堋オ窶堋ュ窶堋ィナ?ティ窶堋「窶伉ォ窶堋オ窶堙懌?堋キツ!

Hello! :)

How is China? I've never been there although I've lived in Japan for quite some time now, but I prefer traveling within Japan instead of visiting nearby countries.

Welcome to the forum and let us know if you have any questions! ^^

Hi, zoomingjapan :D

It's okay I guess lol For traveling, there's lot of beautiful places in China like YangShuo/GuiLin, Tibet, ZhangJiaJie, JiuZhaiGou, etc. Though in term of living, I don't really like it here, it's not too clean and some people are rather rude... But I love Hong Kong and Macau :)

As for questions, I'd like to ask how hard is it to enter a Graduate School in Japan, specifically Keio's Media Design. And how about their scholarship, is it hard to get? Cause I've seen their tuition and they're pretty expensive X|

Thanks for the travel advice.
I would be interested in traveling to Singapore and Hong Kong some day. And the Chinese Wall would be awesome as well. *g*

Personally, I think Hong Kong is a lot like Singapore, just better :D Well, both cities' main selling point it's shopping. Prices of branded stuffs in HK are cheaper than those in Singapore, more number of brands are also available there, moreover, at places like Women's street, you could buy some cheap made in China stuffs. If you visit HK, Macau is also a must visit place, since they're literally next to each other :)

Back
Top Bottom