What's new

33 metro teachers hit for symbol snub

Japanese are " closet " nationalistic people,it's some foreign fools believe Japan needs to bring back nationalism.:LOL:

it's some foreign fools believe Japan needs to bring back nationalism

I think we Japan needs to bring back nationalism such like burning other country flag
anyway we thank chine and korea :)

Thank yourselves on never mended fences with neighboring East Asia nations since the defeat in WW 2.

How pathetic,a country militarily occupied by foreign forces for over 60 years.:(

Japanese are " closet " nationalistic people,it's some foreign fools believe Japan needs to bring back nationalism.:LOL:
I don't know whether I am included in this statement or not, but I was merely stating the role of teachers. I would say the exact same things for teachers in ANY country on Earth.

I was going to challenge the statement that patriotism makes for better citizens, but then decided not to for some reason. But now I've decided o do just that.

I don't think that patriotism does that at all. It seems to create, and this is speaking in regards to some of the older Japanese I've come come in contact with, a heightened sense of superiority when it comes to Japan compared to other countries. Sometimes I get a bit annoyed when I hear them talk about the superbness of Japanese traits, and how other countries differ from those superb traits.

In short, I see patriotism as creating unnecessary dividers between one country and another, and at least to me, that hardly seems in the best interest of that country's people, or in the big picture, of the world.

I've got to go now, but I will elaborate later when I've got the time.

I think this problem is not a patriotism matter.
if Kimigayo and hinomal are symbols of invasion,why would not they make Japan and them to be proud things .
They are merely doing the lid to the one not wanting to see .
It is necessary to stare at them firmlyツ witout running away if they feel their responsivility.
my name can not change even if i am a criminal.
so is name of japan.
I think these teacher must stay in a foreign country
for a long time.
I already find a lot of Japanese to be quietly but fiercely nationalistic
For example ?

Back
Top Bottom