What's new

ネースンとよんでください。

ネースン

後輩
27 May 2016
初めまして、私はネースンです。よろしくお願いします! (o^-')b
Hello Everyone! I am new to forums in general, but I did take some time to read a lot of posts and I like what everyone has to say!
You really can't tell by my picture but I am half Japanese and half Filipino/American 「ハーフ」 I am not really fond of that term, however, I have been labeled as that my entire life. I grew up in Japan and Korea but I now reside in the United States. I consider Las Vegas, Nevada as my home, but I have recently moved to Alabama.
The one thing that I truly miss, is the food! especially Ramen 「ラメーン」. It is literally a four hour drive for my wife and I to eat Japanese food! まじで?!
Hope to talk to everyone soon!
-Nathan

I recommend learning to cook! ;)
Lol! Cooking is not the issue. We cook a lot of Japanese dishes at home. However, there are things that are not available where we live. To have raw fish here we normally order from Georgia or Alaska to have it shipped and which can be expensive. As you know, authentic ramen isn't as easy to make either. I tried uploading pictures of the dishes my wife and I cook at home, but most of the picture sizes are too large. I always ask her if she would consider opening a restaurant or a small catering service, and she always says, "めんどくさい!" :banghead:20160511_183735.jpg

Back
Top Bottom