What's new

Help をふまえて vs をもとに

klvnh

Registered
27 Sep 2017
Hi I ran into more grammar patterns that have similar meanings. The pattern I originally learnt was ~moto ni and then I found out about ~fumaete. I could not differentiate a particular nuance or specific context it is to be used in. Could anyone perhaps explain the differences between the two patterns?

Thanks.

Before answering your new question, how about 顧みず in your previous thread? Did you get it? Any response?
Also, what material are you using for learning?

Before answering your new question, how about 顧みず in your previous thread? Did you get it? Any response?
Also, what material are you using for learning?

Hi, yes I understood 顧みず . Thank you for the responses. I mainly wanted to ask the minor differences between the two because I planned to use it in an upcoming essay I'm writing.

And with the materials I'm using, there isn't really any specific textbook I'm using. My sensei personally creates each worksheet and powerpoints for each class as she has been teaching in this field for 40 years.

Thanks in advance.

Then, you'd better acknowledge it in some way.
As for the difference between those two expressions, 踏まえて can mean "considering" other than "based on"(e.g. 相手の立場を踏まえて行動する act with considering the other person's situation). もとに can't be used in this meaning.
Just out of curiosity, can't you ask your questions to your teacher?

Back
Top Bottom