What's new

Yet Another Newbie

Japanimaniac

後輩
6 Oct 2004
Hi there! Name's Mike, for all who are curious. Mike, Mikey, Michael...take your pick. My friend Stef calls me Vash ^.^ Anyways, I'll be 18 this December 11 (accepting presents...feel free to send 'em!), and I love japanese culture. Anime, manga, music...the whole enchilada. Or...sushi roll, rather.

My favorite anime has got to be either Cowboy Bebop or Fooly Cooly. My favorite J-Pop artist is Utada Hikaru, and my favorite J-Rock band is Dir en grey or L'Arc~en~Ciel. Yeah, I know, they're everyone's favorites, but that's what you get for living in the USA. Ah well.

I went to Otakon 2004! Anyone else have that pleasure? Planning on going next year, too...look for me! I'll be the neko dressed in black with a collar and leash in the hands of a female, hehe. later!

Hi there Mikey! 🙂
Welcome to the club.
Since no one was nice enough to donate me a plane ticket to the US, I wasn't able to attend Otakon :(

Hello Mike!

Have fun here and keep posting! This forum is a really nice place!

Greetings from me in
Denmark 🙂

Konnichiwa Japanimaniac-san!

Welcome and Hajimemashite. I like Cowboy Bebop too. Please enjoy the forum! 🙂

NANGI

Real nice! Of course, I'm still somewhat new, so people still have time to choose whether they love me or hate me. But, if you hate me...at least love to hate me, eh? Pwease???

Japanimaniac said:
My favorite anime has got to be either Cowboy Bebop or Fooly Cooly. My favorite J-Pop artist is Utada Hikaru, and my favorite J-Rock band is Dir en grey or L'Arc~en~Ciel. Yeah, I know, they're everyone's favorites, but that's what you get for living in the USA. Ah well.

Cowboy Bebop = :)

L'Arc~en~ciel = :)

A warm welcome to you, Mikey boy. 🎈

welcome!! u seem like a very cool, awesome person ^^..I haven't erally had much of a chance to listen to L'Arc~En~Ciel...the only song I've heard is finally and I think its awesome..and so is Gackt and Hyde ^^

More thanks are in order! And I even got compliments! Thanks, Camui. I'd also like to thank you to all those who posted and viewed for changing the little envelope next to my thread from blue to orange. yeah, I'm lame. XD

Back
Top Bottom