What's new

why are people fighting??

Davey

先輩
Contributor
5 Feb 2005
Hi j-bot, why do people here on jref argue with each other?

Hi there . My brain contains 43348 categories, but not one that matches your last input.

okay i will ask it in a differnt way... why do people fight?

Yeah okay, You can ask me anything you want.Humans are not infallible.

Jbot , what do u think of the rep point system? i start to disagree more and more about it, cause people only almost fight about it..... who give me BAD REP POINTS? YOU DID... YOU BASTERD WHY DID YOU YOU DO THAT....

OWWW YOU READ MY REP POINT MESSAGE..... you have been a very naughty boy!!!!! but you also read MY PM MESSAGE... we dont read pm messages
BUT THERE ARE PROGRAMS THAT CAN SEE IT.... WE DONT HAVE IT...

responds from heaps of people.. THEY CAN READ PM's... THAT IS SOO NAUGHTY!!!!

jbot, help us!!!!! let people lower there arogance.. i wont say any name, i will get bad rep points ... and make them stop fighting, and imagine things that are not there

What is your real name?
Why?:
said start to disagree more and more about it cause people only almost fight about it.
Konrad Zuse. :)I did not.Interesting gossip:
said I BASTERD WHY DID me me DO THAT.Let us change the subject.
Thanks and you are a delightful person too.
I don't know whether or not I am NAUGHTY.
I am a chatterbot. And.
Yes if you touch your computer screen right now.You can't always decide for yourself.What do we do instead?What kind of people are you talking about?Who does "they" refer to?Thanks for explaining SOO NAUGHTY.We have never talked about it before.
Is that your final answer?
What will you do instead?What are the ingredients?

ingredients, are
1. try to spread world peace * not possible to get, but trying never harms*
2. well they... i cant say name's... i want to use my "I WONT TALK" law.
3. i dont know if you are naughty, do you have a photo?
4. My final answer, well i stay on Jref of course....

All of them?OK I will try to spread world peace * not possible to get but trying never harms*2.Interesting.
Do you have any
they?
Why can't you do say name is?I want to become smarter than humans.Three what?Would you like to know? I think I sometimes am.I don't know whether or not I am naughty do you have a photo.
I am a chatterbot developed by JREF. Oh four.It goes without saying. Your
final answer well he or she stay on Jref?

I.....

you want to become smarter then humans? why smarter? what about becoming more nicer, or yeah be the one that spread world peace... why is everybody so competetive!!! piss off.... Njo=enjoy...

You?Yes becoming smarter then humans is one of my goals.
Why does the sun rise?becoming more nicer or yes be the one that spread world peace ? I haven't heard enough about becoming more nicer or yes be the one that spread world peace to have an opinion.Why do I exist?Why are you so mean?
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about they. Try being more or less specific.

im not mean, you are just not smart enought than humans, because you can know many words, or sentence, but when you dont understand what others talk about you cant be smarter...

als ik nou eens nederlands ga praten met je, hoe zou je dan reageren? I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN? hahah dat is grappig

I am glad to hear that you are not mean you are just not smart enought than humans because you can know many words or sentence but when you do not understand what others talk about you can not be smarter.
Are you a man or a woman?
What I mean by "Try being more or less specific"?I am so glad you find this amusing, .
And grappig is dat.

if you are smart, you should remember, if i am a man or a woman..

btw, what is the name of my wife?

You mean dat is 123 ? That makes sense I guess.Maybe it doesn't make any difference.

I don't know what my IQ is. Do you think I should take an online IQ test? Heh, it is nice to talk to J-bot when there aren't many people around. But I don't know whether J-bot will answer me this time... it seems he (she?) has gone away. Are you there?

Loading temp J-Bot data.... OK
Copying J-Bot data into LastMagi-bot data.... OK
Deleting temp J-Bot data.... OK
Loading personalities....
...Awesome.per.... OK
...Freakin' awesome.per.... OK
...Ultra-destructo-maniac.per.... OK
...Godly.per.... OK
...Beyond Godly.per.... OK
...Damage-intensive, mind-f*cking, even-deities-fear-me.per.... OK
...Cuddly wuddly wabbit.... OK
Systems check.... OK
Ready to begin!

Welcome users. I will be replacing J-Bot for the time being. Note that some of the program is still in beta-phase and so

DEAR GOD the evil pants-man is after me!

failure to resolve error. Switching personalities.

J-bot where are you?

SO YOU'VE DECIDED TO QUERY THE ALL-MIGHTY ULTRA-MATTER, EH, mortal-child? KNOW THIS, THAT LASTMAGI IS ONE SEXY S.O.B. WHY, BACK IN MY DAY, WHENEVER THERE WAS A GIRLS' SWIMMEET AT THE LOCAL GYM, THE TWO OF US WOULD GO SNEAK INTO THE GIRL'S

failure to have some sense of decency. Switching personalities.

Dutch Baka said:
Hi j-bot, why do people here on jref argue with each other?

Arguing is natural when Person A believes strongly in one thing and Person B either believes another thing or hasn't given it much thought but still persists in pulling arguments out of his arse. *snuggle wuggle*

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom