What's new

Which shop sell this old PC parts in Japan?

Probably the big question would be , can you come up with old part numbers for what your want or give specs on type of power plug in to the motherboard & power supply. I would worry about how long a used part will last you also. Most of the computers I used to build from scratch had parts go bad after 3 years. If you are trying to repair an older model computer , used parts may be a way to go. By the time you figure in shipping costs , it might be better to go on e-bay or Amazon to find what you are looking for.

This is the shop here.
Besides Japan, it seems that there are stores in Hawaii, California, Thailand, Taiwan and Cambodia.

Probably the big question would be , can you come up with old part numbers for what your want or give specs on type of power plug in to the motherboard & power supply. I would worry about how long a used part will last you also. Most of the computers I used to build from scratch had parts go bad after 3 years. If you are trying to repair an older model computer , used parts may be a way to go. By the time you figure in shipping costs , it might be better to go on e-bay or Amazon to find what you are looking for.
I guess I can see there being some fun involved in doing that, but if I really needed Win98 for something I would just install it in a virtual machine. VMware Workstation/Fusion (Paid) or Oracle VirtualBox (free). There are a few others but they are more complicated to use.

@Muz1234

But why would you want to run or keep an old PC? There are mini PCs and USB stick PCs costing around 200 dollars on Amazon and elsewhere.

If you have some Win98 software, as mentioned, you can run it virtually using VirtualBox on the new mini PC.

Back
Top Bottom