What's new

what is add album?

Goldiegirl

先輩
10 Aug 2006
Hey, what is the album (add album) when you get to your personal page. I want to add one, but what is it and how do I do it? I want one! I don't want it empty, it makes me feel incomplete! :p

I haven't done it yet , but.............

it looks like you click on "MY SETTINGS" and then under "NETWORKING" you will see the album section. Looks like you click on that and go for it.

Uncle Frank

I'll give it a try! thanks!!

gave it a try...but, I am certainly not good at this stuff...

it goes to a page where you are to add a title and there is an empty box beneath it...

the point is to have a "picture" album? Am I wrong? How do I get the pictures in the box?

Sorry for my ignorance.

Last edited:
I'll give it a try! thanks!!

gave it a try...but, I am certainly not good at this stuff...

it goes to a page where you are to add a title and there is an empty box beneath it...
The empty box is for writing in a description of your album. You don't need to do so, if you don't have anything to say.

the point is to have a "picture" album? Am I wrong? How do I get the pictures in the box?
You don't put anything in the box, just text (optional).

Proceed by pressing "Submit," and then you go through the process of uploading your photos. This part should be easy, it is almost the same as uploading photos in other photo websites.

Please note also that you'll have to resize your photos. If you see mine, you'll see they are resized to 600x450.

Good luck! :)

Back
Top Bottom