What's new

What does this mean?

mUnTaDa

後輩
10 Mar 2009
Hi friends,

These are two stickers that I would like to know what they mean. I love the way Japanese is written, so I bought these.
Your help friends :)

Attachments

• Big.JPG
    Big.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 110
  • white (3).JPG
    white (3).JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 144
The second one says "ooto uei", auto way? The first one, all I recognize is a gate at the end..

Thank you, Putrefaction... Wanted to stick some of these on my car. Well, I have one that says Soul of Japan; that might be better than these two...

The other sticker reads 龍爭乕鬥. It's Chinese and I've read online that it means "Dragon Fighting Tiger" (or something like that). The first character signifies Dragon, the third Tiger. The second and the last ones together mean To Fight.

The characters for Tiger looks different from the one we are more familiar with (虎), but it is just another way to write it. Same can be said about the last character. It may look a lot like 門 (gate) but it is rather a simplified form of 鬪.

Lastly, 龍爭乕鬥 is the Chinese title for the Bruce Lee movie, "Enter The Dragon".

The other sticker reads 龍爭乕鬥. It's Chinese and I've read online that it means "Dragon Fighting Tiger" (or something like that). The first character signifies Dragon, the third Tiger. The second and the last ones together mean To Fight.

The characters for Tiger looks different from the one we are more familiar with (虎), but it is just another way to write it. Same can be said about the last character. It may look a lot like 門 (gate) but it is rather a simplified form of 鬪.

Lastly, 龍爭乕鬥 is the Chinese title for the Bruce Lee movie, "Enter The Dragon".
Thank you, ASHIKAGA 💋

Back
Top Bottom