What's new

What are your learning resources?

woozie

後輩
10 Jan 2012
Hi Guys,
I apologize in advanced if this has been asked a million times.
I've been learning Japanese for about 6 to 7 months now and have been using the following resources.

- Genki (Textbook, workbook, cd)
- Anki flash cards (learning verbs, adjectives and nouns)
- Weekly local Japanese classes (1.5 hours a week)

The majority of my learning comes from self learning. So far I understand sentence structure, some grammer, know hira and katakana and understand some basic listening.

I feel I can do more to learn, I am thinking of signing up to Japanesepod101, has anyone used it and recommend it?
Is there any other resources I can use to further my studies?

Hi Guys,
I apologize in advanced if this has been asked a million times.
I've been learning Japanese for about 6 to 7 months now and have been using the following resources.
- Genki (Textbook, workbook, cd)
- Anki flash cards (learning verbs, adjectives and nouns)
- Weekly local Japanese classes (1.5 hours a week)
The majority of my learning comes from self learning. So far I understand sentence structure, some grammer, know hira and katakana and understand some basic listening.
I feel I can do more to learn, I am thinking of signing up to Japanesepod101, has anyone used it and recommend it?
Is there any other resources I can use to further my studies?

I think Japanesepod101.com was ok, not the best one. It shows you how to use some words and phrases but not grammar.

I use Rikaichan, Wakan (this is the best one) and Japanese Guide Grammar. Some websites too and some videos. I really couldn't find any good listening, if you found one, please, let me know.

Thank you.
Byebye

I use the Genki books, without the workbook though. Just finished the second one. Other than that I use iknow.jp. It's ok, not too good actually and it's not free.
Aside from that I recently began reading a childrens book. I am also going to write on lang8.com regularly.
Yesterday I found this site: Read The Kanji | Learn to Read Japanese Kanji It seems pretty good...

Back
Top Bottom