What's new

Was H1N1 supposed to have been bigger?

bakaKanadajin

先輩
30 Apr 2007
.. or is it just a primer? ... or have we just not seen its full form yet?

I'm just wondering if this is the big doomsday virus it was touted to be, if it'll get worse, better, fade into obscurity, or if there's something more sinister in the works and this is just a test-response type thing?

I am of the opinion that it's man made, that it's not a naturally occurring virus, and that (however it was transmitted to humans, whatever the case) it was allowed to become/is baing made a public health issue in order to exact more control over us through unnecessary vaccination.

The first outbreak of swine flu which I didn't know about until recently stank of the same things this one stinks of: over-reaction from governments, the pushing of vaccination and vaccine creation and all this despite its virulence being less than that of the common seasonal flu.

Of course, I'm basing this all on a presumption that pandemics play roles in global politics and businesses much the same way wars do. Conspiratorially, that's as far as I'll go, but I think that it's a reasonable presumption based on what we know of war.

it'll...fade into obscurity

Just like every doomsday warning so far. My guess is that it looked bad, governments responded accordingly, it turned out not to be so bad after all, but once the response was in motion it might as well be carried through.

I would not call it a doomsday virus. I mean the Spanish flu of 1918 killed upwards of 100 million people worldwide and infected up to 500 million. Would this virus prove stronger? Hard to say, but with the way communication is today I would think that could help prevent it from becoming bigger than it would.

From a few friends who are doctors, the fear is not what it is right now, but what it has the potential to become after it spreads and advances. Right now it is weak, but if it is allowed to spread it will become much stronger after the weaker strains are removed.

Wait until retards who take Tamiflu and get injections cause a mutation and we have this **** all over again.

Oh wait, Swine Flu is already ******* 99.6% resistant to Tamiflu. Yay!

(I get angry because I work in a pharmacy and whenever I see overprotective people taking antiflu or antivirals it makes my head hurt)

Wait until retards who take Tamiflu and get injections cause a mutation and we have this **** all over again.

Oh wait, Swine Flu is already ******* 99.6% resistant to Tamiflu. Yay!

(I get angry because I work in a pharmacy and whenever I see overprotective people taking antiflu or antivirals it makes my head hurt)
Yeah, I'm old enough to remember the last "swine flu" vaccination campaign circa mid 1970's. The virus itself killed ONE person. Death or deformity claimed hundreds while lawsuits numbered in the thousands. Tamiflu I only know from Japan where it has come since 2007 with a huge list of complicating dangerous behavioral side effects for children.

But now there absolutely is no legal recourse in the US for manufacturers that have been completely insulated from payments in any case claiming damages....oh, and by the way, who stand to reap untold billions in extra revenue as fear of an influenza pandemic grows....Where is the incentive for pharmaceuticals to create a safe product at a reasonable cost ? You would have to be a retard to sacrifice yourself to them as a human guinea pig. :eek:

Last edited:
I don't have to respond the way I'd like right now, but here is a link for a map of up-to-the-minute swine flue cases in your country or city. If you know how to use google maps you can zoom in to your own neighborhood no matter where you live.

Of course, all these numbers include only reported cases. I wonder how many people had it and never realised that's what it was?

Wait until winter. That's what happened with the last big influenza outbreak. It appeared earlier on but didn't make a big impact and then like this one it sort of faded out of the public mind as nothing really happened, few precautions were taken and then, come winter the virus had mutated and ended up killing up to 100 million people.
That's why everyone is freaking out about getting the vaccine out before flu season because if it's going to turn into a pandemic that's when it's probably going to hit hardest.

It can mutate at any time, it doesn't necessarily have to mutate right during winter.

I think I have the thing currently, doesn't seem half as bad as the seasonal flu I had years back as a kid. I always thought influenza was supposed to last like two weeks.

I wonder if I had it too, back in July. I had the worst cold I've had in years, possibly ever. I was in bed for three days and had to take two sick days, which is virtually unheard of for me. I had all the symptoms they list except a fever. According to NHS Direct I had it, but I didn't bother getting any treatment as I prefer to let my immune system do its work.

I wonder if I had it too, back in July. I had the worst cold I've had in years, possibly ever. I was in bed for three days and had to take two sick days, which is virtually unheard of for me. I had all the symptoms they list except a fever. According to NHS Direct I had it, but I didn't bother getting any treatment as I prefer to let my immune system do its work.
The "new flu" (as they call it here in Japan) is now all over. A lot of kids are catching it, and some classes are being closed due to too many absences. When I walked by a building housing a national government organization, there was a sign posted saying "Authorized personnel only, due to New Influenza outbreak in the building."

It appears that the symptoms aren't all that serious as it was supposed to be. It really depends on how well your immune system is functioning.

My husband and I haven't caught it yet. It's probably due to what I heard in the news--people in my generation had experienced a flu epidemic from the swine virus back in the 1970s and so are inclined to be immune.

The "new flu" (as they call it here in Japan) is now all over. A lot of kids are catching it, and some classes are being closed due to too many absences. When I walked by a building housing a national government organization, there was a sign posted saying "Authorized personnel only, due to New Influenza outbreak in the building."

It appears that the symptoms aren't all that serious as it was supposed to be. It really depends on how well your immune system is functioning.

My husband and I haven't caught it yet. It's probably due to what I heard in the news--people in my generation had experienced a flu epidemic from the swine virus back in the 1970s and so are inclined to be immune.
It is not over. The second wave will be worse than the first, still does not take away from the fact that at this point in time it is not a bad strain. But, as the virus matures and mutates, yes it will mutate that is where problems may start to arise. I don't think is anything to panic over just yet.

It is not over. The second wave will be worse than the first, still does not take away from the fact that at this point in time it is not a bad strain. But, as the virus matures and mutates, yes it will mutate that is where problems may start to arise. I don't think is anything to panic over just yet.

I guess that epigene san means it is all over (everywhere), not over (finished). ;-)

I agree that the virus evolves and could get nastier as the time passes.
Many say that we should get it and immunized now before it gets more serious/dangerous...

I guess that epigene san means it is all over (everywhere), not over (finished). ;-)

I agree that the virus evolves and could get nastier as the time passes.
Many say that we should get it and immunized now before it gets more serious/dangerous...
Yes, that's what I meant. Sorry for the confusion, Dave. I should have reread what I wrote. Mea culpa. 😌
Damm it! :p Now you mention it, your sentence did makes sense, I should have read it more carefully.😌

.. or is it just a primer? ... or have we just not seen its full form yet?
I'm just wondering if this is the big doomsday virus it was touted to be, if it'll get worse, better, fade into obscurity, or if there's something more sinister in the works and this is just a test-response type thing?
I am of the opinion that it's man made, that it's not a naturally occurring virus, and that (however it was transmitted to humans, whatever the case) it was allowed to become/is baing made a public health issue in order to exact more control over us through unnecessary vaccination.
Well I smell a rat too...Check this out; .(Reuters 21 September 2009) - Shares of VeriChip Corp (CHIP.O) tripled after the company said it had been granted an exclusive license to two patents, which will help it to develop implantable virus detection systems in humans.
The patents, held by VeriChip partner Receptors LLC, relate to biosensors that can detect the H1N1 and other viruses, and biological threats such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, VeriChip said in a statement.
The technology will combine with VeriChip's implantable radio frequency identification devices to develop virus triage detection systems.
The triage system will provide multiple levels of identification -- the first will identify the agent as virus or non-virus, the second level will classify the virus and alert the user to the presence of pandemic threat viruses and the third level will identify the precise pathogen, VeriChip said in a white paper published May 7, 2009.
Shares of VeriChip were up 186 percent at $3.28 Monday late afternoon trade on Nasdaq. They had touched a year high of $3.43 earlier in the session. Well I don`t like the sound of that,😲 implantable chips!?! :unsure: .Not for me pal!!! I will NOT be chipped like a dog.
Sorry about the long post:sorry:but I can`t place links yet. Not enough posts yet.

I will call it a conspiracy bakakanadajin.

Based on my own research and for whatever reason, (depopulation, fear mongering, control, massive profits for the pharmaceutical industry, etc) I believe it is a man-made virus as this is the first time in recorded history that the flu virus, avian flu virus, and swine flu virus decided to get together and form a massive pandemic flue virus. It just doesn't happen in nature and never has before this so-called "threat".

The normal, yearly flu virus kills more than 30,000 Americans every year and not a word or headline is mentioned and no one panics. Also, more than 250,000 people/year die from infections they contracted while in the hospital. So why the fuss over this which has only killed a handful so far? I believe it is the massive profits that are to be made from the vaccination. Besides, the side effects of the vaccinations, for which the pharmaceutical industry is now immune, as Elizabeth mentioned above, will mean billions of dollars in future medical costs for the medical and pharmaceutical industries as it always has been.

For more information on this "scam" and man-made virus's check out this link from a medical doctor himself where I got much of my info as well as other sites. Here is an excerpt:

For all we know, governments are ordering an avian flu vaccine that will precisely deliver this pandemic to the world to affect population control. Absurd thesis? Read on.

BusinessWeek expects avian flu vaccine stockpiling by government officials will help the Sanofi-Pasteur company on behalf of Sanofi-Aventis and Chiron. "Tamiflu," it reported is an antiviral manufactured by Roche, . . . considered effective against avian flu. . . . The U.S. owns enough for 4.3 million people, with more on order." BusinessWeek failed to report: 1) Tamiflu's safety and effectiveness has not been determined in people with other chronic medical conditions--a significant percentage of the U.S. population-- and common side effects of this drug include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, bronchitis, stomach pain, dizziness, headaches, and much, much more; 2) Roche (Hoffman-LaRoche) was found guilty of price fixing the world's supply of vitamins in 1999 as part of the global petrochemical/pharmaceutical cartel evolved from Nazi-Germany's I.G. Farben organization;(2)(6) and 3) Sanofi-Aventis's corporate colleagues include Merck, a company that received a lion's share of the Nazi war chest at the end of WWII, whose earnings plunged after the withdrawal last year of its deadly Vioxx arthritis drug. According to recent news reports, Merck is partnering with Sanofi-Aventis to produce the world's first sexually-transmitted-cancer vaccine to be given to prepubescent boys and girls.(7) Merck is infamous for having developed the first hepatitis B vaccines that triggered the international AIDS pandemic according to published scientific research and stunning documents reprinted in this author's national bestselling book.(3)(8)

In the weeks and months following the 9-11 attacks on America, I traced the widely publicized anthrax mailings "mystery" to U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) commissioned biological weapons contractors with ties to Britain's MI6, Porton Down, and this same Anglo-American pharmaceutical cartel.(9) The anthrax mailings fanned fears of bioterrorism throughout America and economically served primarily vaccine and drug makers with administrative and financial links to these avian flu profiteers.(10)

People willingly relinquish their civil rights and personal freedoms in the wake of such engineered frights. The passage of the infamous "Homeland Security Act" in America, and its counterpart in Canada, are classic examples of this societal direction, forced legislation, and egregious manipulation.

He also states:
I say "vaccine-injury certainty" because of the extensive list of newly developed vaccinations, highly touted when brought to market, that caused horrific results. This list includes the first swine flu vaccine, polio vaccines, smallpox vaccine, anthrax vaccine, hepatitis B vaccine, and most recently Lyme disease vaccine that crippled approximately 750,000 people within months of its release and prior to its recall by the FDA.

Most people fail to realize all vaccines carry a list of ingredients that typically increase human disease and death (i.e., morbidity and mortality). These include toxic elements and chemicals such as mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde and formalin (used to preserve corpses), MSG, foreign genetic material, and risky proteins from various species of bacteria, viruses, and animals that have been scientifically associated with triggering autoimmune disorders and certain cancers. A growing body of scientific evidence strongly suggests vaccines are largely responsible for increasing cases of autism and other learning disabilities, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, Lupus, MS, ALS, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, hay fever, allergies, chronic draining ear infections, type 1 autoimmune diabetes, and many, many more pandemics. These chronic ailments are said to require long-term medical care for the patients' management causing toxic side effects resulting in America's leading killer--iatrogenic disease. That is, vaccines and other pharmaceutical industry inventions are literally killing or disabling millions with little effort on the part of government officials and their drug industry cohorts to arrest this scourge.

Also see "The Truth About The Flu Shot" by Dr. Russel Blaylock, Neurosurgeon

Also, does anyone not consider it odd that in the past years more than 88 microbiologists have died mysteriously? Check out this link.

The state of Massachusetts also has legislation going through their system right now that will make it MANDATORY for all people to receive the swine flu vaccination or face fines of $1,000/day and face forced isolation and quarantine. Why? So as not to infect others? I think not. A similar article is also posted on CBS News.com

Also, for all up to date info concerning aspertame, vaccinations, H1N1, etc, check out this site Mission Possible World Health International

Something very unusual is going on here and it is up to the people to educate themselves on this subject or they may just find themselves coming down with
this deadly flu or the side effects of the vaccination.

As for myself, I have not had a vaccination (and I never will) for anything in nearly 40 years and I have never came down with the flu, ever, nor do I ever catch anything more than a minor head cold. Before I stopped receiving vaccinations I was always sick and came down with the flu every year as well as other ailments including epilepsy which I no longer have. Why? because I stopped taking their medications and vaccinations? I believe so.

I also take supplements, eat "kind-of-healthy", rarely ingest refined sugar, white bread, refined flour, etc. I never drink soft drinks or diet drinks with the neuro-toxin aspartame (aka nutrasweet), and never go to the doctor for any reason and never will unless I have a broken bone or something. Check out this link concerning Aspartame.

Neither will I ever ingest any man-made drug because of the side effects. There are far more healthier, natural remedies out there if one will just look. Google can be your best friend and maybe save your life in this matter as there are many web sites from MD's stating what I have said and linked to above. They are not conspiracy nuts and they know what they are talking about.

So, will the H1N1 virus become a pandemic? Maybe it will as it has been planned. Will you die from it? Probably not if you are healthy, eat properly, take supplements and do not take the vaccine and have no underlying illnesses or disease. Only the next few months will tell. More people died from the side effects of the previous swine flu vaccine in the 1970's than ever died from the actual swine flu itself. Something to keep in mind.

For those that think this is all bunk and that it is all conspiracy I repeat the quote I always use from J. Edgar Hoover, former head of the FBI:

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."

Last edited:
Pachiopro thanks for the information, you have a lot of great links as usual.

I think the info on just how destructive and poorly constructed vaccines are is very important and practical. In Thailand they've just tested a potential HIV vaccine. I can't wait to see the world jump up and volunteer for that one. All that despite the fact that the legitimacy of AIDS research is in question by some researchers (not many, granted, but then only a few researchers are brave enough to have their careers assassinated) and the link between the HIV retrovirus and auto-immune deficiency is not air-tight.

One of the biggest misconceptions a person can walk around with in their head is that the health industry is any different from say the modern industrial war machine, or big food/nutrition, or big oil. Vested interests, big money, research grants, basically dangling carrots in front of scientists and creating biased science, this has led to a perversion of the health care and pharmaceutical industry and Autistic children and partially paralyzed vaccine recipients coupled with government immunity for pharmaceutical companies are a testament to this.

I may get lambasted for this but I still haven't given up on the idea that FEMA camps (assuming they exist, evidence is of course, slim, it's not something they'd broadcast but enough people seem to think they're real) may play a role in the upcoming years if this H1N1 thing gets pushed as far as they'd probably like to push it.

I may get lambasted for this but I still haven't given up on the idea that FEMA camps (assuming they exist, evidence is of course, slim, it's not something they'd broadcast but enough people seem to think they're real) may play a role in the upcoming years if this H1N1 thing gets pushed as far as they'd probably like to push it.
With Verichip RFID, it would make this huge logistical task a hell of alot easier. It does seem that systems are being put in place for something big. What it turns out to be, we will have to wait and see. But, as long that people have a healthy mistrust of big business and the power that be, people should should see it coming. But then again......

First they came for the communists, and I did not speak outツ―because I was not a communist;
Then they came for the socialists, and I did not speak outツ―because I was not a socialist;
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak outツ―because I was not a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak outツ―because I was not a Jew;
Then they came for meツ―and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Know All Thew Facts First!

I received the following printout from the provider of the Super Silver Solution (Link above) that I take on a daily basis to ward off viruses and bacterial infections and is reprinted here for your information in its entirety with no comment as I deem it very important for all to read. The table did not print out as I had written, but hopefully you can understand it anyway:

"When Things Just Don't Add Up

"Alarming language by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) have hinted at mandatory Swine (H1N1) Flu Vaccinations in the near future.

"Webster's dictionary defines a "Pandemic" as occurring over a wide geographical area and affecting an exceptionally high proportion of the population (emphasis in bold added)

"Statistics as of 7/24/09: (CDC H1N1 Flu | CDC H1N1 Flu Update: U.S. Human Cases of H1N1 Flu Infection)

Worldwide USA Percentage in USA

Population: 6,706,993,152 304,059,724 N/A

Annual Deaths
from Regular Flu 250,000 – 500,000 36,000 .000118%

Reported Swine
Flu Cases 149,781 43,771 .000143%

Reported Swine
Flu Deaths 1,030 302 .000000993%

"Dr. Schuchat, CDC's National Center's Dir., stated on 7/24, "Friday mornings posting of confirmed cases will be the last such posting because the CDC wants to de-emphasize testing for the virus. (The Arizona Republic, 7/25/09, Pg. 7)

"Considering the gravity of being forced to have untested, dangerous, toxic chemicals (see reverse side [posted below]) injected into our bodies, wouldn't monitoring specific symptoms and cases of Swine Flu be critical? The CDC is lumping regular flu with Swine Flu cases using confusing language ("Confirmed and Probable") making current stats impossible to track!

"Considering the harmful side effects of drugs advertised on TV, imagine the possibilities with this FDA-unapproved, untested Swine (H1N1) Flu Vaccine!"

Reverse Side:

"It's your decision, but before you offer your arm or that of your child's, know ALL the facts!

"Drug manufacturers providing Swine (H1N1) Flu vaccines refuse to release the entire mix of ingredients proclaiming proprietary rights, however, listed below are just a few of the known adjuvants and their side effects:

"Aluminum: A heavy metal which can interfere with normal brain function. It's a potent neurotoxin linked to Alzheimer's Disease.*

"Formaldehyde: A carcinogenic embalming fluid and known to cause cancer. Vaccines are not tested for carcinogenicity. (emphasis added)*

"Mercury: A form of Thimerosal which is 49.5% mercury.It is "ethylmercury", a true neurotoxin (nerve killer), and may cause permanent nerve damage and autoimmune disorders. Linked To Autism.*

"African Green Monkey's Kidneys: "Diseased" flesh of African Green Monkeys (US Patent No. 5911998). Research the method of producing a virus vaccine from cell line. (http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/5911998/claims.html)

" *"The Sanctity of Human Blood: Vaccination is not Immunization" by Tim O'Shea

"Squalene: A polymer, and an oil-based adjuvant to generate concentrated, unremitting immune responses over long periods of time. "Squalene has never been approved as a vaccine adjuvant. It is called "Freund's Complete Adjuvant" and can cause permanent organ damage and irreversible disease – specifically autoimmune diseases. Squalene has contributed to the "Gulf War Syndrome." Soldiers developed arthritis, fibromyalgia, lymphadenopathy, rashes, photosentive rashes, malar rashes, chronic fatigue, chronic headaches, abnormal body hair loss, seizures, , mood changes, neuropsychiatric problems, antithyroid effects, anaemia, elevated ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate), systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple sclerosis, deadly Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Raynaud's phenomenon with paroxysms of lack of blood in fingers and toes, Sjorgen's syndrome with blurred vision, chronic diarrhea, night sweats and low-grade fever." Dr. Viera Scheibner, Ph.D., Principal Research Scientist (ADVERSE EFFECTS OF ADJUVANTS IN VACCINES by Viera Scheibner) Excellent well-referenced information: Mercola.com - #1 Natural Health Website and search, "Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine's Dirty Little Secret Exposed." (Gary Matsumoto)

"NOTE: FDA is "fast-tracking clinical tests which should take 26 weeks, but the mere one to three weeks gives little time from now until October to test the safety and efficacy of the flu vaccine. In these clinical trials, Squalene has been curiously left out! (CSL H1N1 Influenza Vaccine Administered at Two Dose Levels in Adult and Elderly Populations - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov)

- Legal Liability Immunity Protection for vaccine manufacturers, WHO, CDC, Federal Government and its agents if the Swine (H1N1) Flu vaccine causes serious physicl injury or death. "Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act" (PREP ACT) enacted as Division C of the Defense Appropriations Act for Fiscal 2006, Pub. L. No. 109-148. (http://www.hhs.gov/disasters/emergency/manemadedisasters/bioterrorism/medication-vaccine-qa.html)

- Health Insurance Policy Exclusions state "experimental" drugs (FDA has NOT approved Swine (H1N1) Flu Vaccine) are not covered. Insurance companies abandoned coverage for damage to life and property due to Acts of God, Nuclear War and Nuclear Power Plant Accidents and Vaccinations! (emphasis added) Check with your health provider and ask if your medical expenses related to the "FDA non-approved vaccine" will be covered. Get it in writing.

- Research Scandals Associated with Baxter Pharmaceuticals and Novartis (Chiron) Pharmaceuticals, both continue to be contracted by WHO to produce a pandemic vaccine. (http://www.newsmax.com/health/vaccine_swine_flu/2009/07/232717.html)

"Did our military risk their lives in vain for our freedoms to allow a world organization (WHO or UN) dictate we give them up? Or, did they defend our rights under the Constitution (Fourth Amendment, "The right of the people to be secure in their persons….shall not be violated.")?"

End of Pamphlet

Ukraine Pandemic

A Tale of Two Stories: The European Biowar outbreak and the censoring of it by the mainstream news media

ukrainevac_dees-1.jpg

There has been much buzz recently on "conspiracy" websites (which in more cases than not reports the truth before it becomes "mainstream") concerning a recent outbreak of a new flu pandemic in the Ukraine that affects the lungs and respiratory system. Does anyone know if this is big news in Europe? It sure isn't here in the US. Here is a link, Deadly flu spreads across Ukraine

It is said to maybe be a combination of hemmorhagic fever and the swine flu, which nature cannot get together naturally. It is also said, concerning the current Swine Flu (A/H1N1) "pandemic, that
"the A/H1N1 has gene sequences from three different types (American, Asian, and African) of Swine Flu, of Bird Flu, of two different types of human seasonal flu, and of Spanish Flu and that such a recombination is so unlikely in nature as to be virtually impossible."

According to Wikipedia on Viral Hemrrhagic Fevers (VHF's)
The VHF viruses are spread in a variety of ways. Some may be transmitted to humans through a respiratory route. Although evidence for a history of "weaponization" (development into a biological weapon) does not exist for many of these viruses, all are considered by military medical planners to have a potential for aerosol dissemination, weaponization, or likelihood for confusion with similar agents that might be weaponized.

Another interesting story dated today titled "Ukraine H1N1 Sequence Changes Raise Concerns", by Henry L Niman, PhD, who, in 1982, developed the flu monoclonal antibody, which is widely used throughout the pharmaceutical, biotech, and research industries in epitope tagging techniques, raises concerns about WHO's latest reports and the epidemic in the Ukraine.
It has now been over two weeks since samples were sent to WHO collaborative center(s) and full sequences have been generated. The absence of any statement on the presence or absence of receptor binding domain changes continues to raise concerns that such changes are present in the Ukraine sequences and these sequences affect transmission or tropism.

Release of the sequences is long overdue and such a release would end speculation about the significance of such changes.

Whether this is true or not remains to be seen, but I know for certain we will never hear of it from the mainstream media unless it is in their best interests for us to know. As bakakanadajin stated in his initial question on this thread, "Was the H1N1 supposed to have been bigger?" The answer may be, maybe not, as it could be just a test to see the reaction of the people and if they could be scared enough into wanting the vaccine rather than having to be forced into taking it. Who knows?

Here is an interesting link titled, The Move to De-Populate The Planet concerning the moves in recent history by the "elites" for depopulating the earth. Take it for what it's worth, but all of the evidence presented can be found and verified and I have touched on many of the points presented in various threads. She just presents it in a more understanding way. It is all verifiable. Something to consider. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Back
Top Bottom