What's new

Want to visit Mongolia?

Mongolhun

Mongolhun
18 Apr 2006
Hi everyone? I'd like to inform you all that if there's anybody wishes to visit Mongolia and explore its natural beauties and cultural wonders, you may ask me for any kind of information. I'll be happy to asnwer you.

Thanks for the offer, Mongolhun san !! I have seen some documentaries about some places in that area on TV here, and think it would be a great place to visit--in the Summer.

I have played guitar for a guy from there here at our school before. . .it was hard, I had to figure out a chord progression for it, and we didn't have enough time to practice. He wore his boots, the typical long coat (blue) and the hat. I wore jeans and a cowboy hat. . .not talking about an interesting international performance. It was lots of fun. We have two students here from Mongolia at the moment.

Hope to hear more from you on the various fora !

Konnichiwa Koutaishi san!
So you're teaching guitar to those Mongolians? I like guitar too. I usually play Rock music like Nirvana, Metallica, Guns'n Roses..., greenday.., do you know?

I wish to go to Japan someday. Now I'm just learning japanese. As I studied chinese before, it's now not that hard to understand the characters :).

Nice ta meet ya, Mongolhun!

I was in Mongolia several years ago and I miss it dearly!!!

If I'm correct, this summer there is going to be a really big Nadaam, right?
Afterall, it's the 800th anniversary of Mongolia's unification under Chingis Khan!

👍

There is still an off chance that I might be in UB then. If so, I'll buy you a drink!

Nice to meet you too Mad Pierrot!!!

Yes, this year is 800th anniversary of Great Mongol Empire. So there'll be so many special events to be held here, BIG NAADAM.

Well if you come to Mongolia, let me know! Thanks in advance for the drink.

Oh dude I have never actually met a Mongolian from Mongolia! Please to meet ya Mongolhun! I have read all about Mongolian culture and history and have always wanted to visit. Maybe this summer as well, I'm not sure.

What are your thoughts on the status Inner Mongolia? Do most Mongolians want it back or do most not care? If China doesn't give it up, why not start a good old Mongol conquest :)?

Cheers mate!

Hi Silverbackman! It's nice to meet ya! It sounds nice that you have read all about Mongolia. I hope you will visit Mongolia and explore and discover our natural beauties and cultural wonders. If you come, contact me, I can help you to arrange some good programms. Send me e--mail:
[email protected]

I've been in Inner Mongolia before to study Chinese, I felt that Inner Mongolia almost became true China. Many inner Mongolians have forgotten their native language and most of their pronounciation changed a lot. If our 2 Mongolians unite, it'll be great. But It will never happen. So most of us don't care about it now.

Regards,
Tuvshin

Back
Top Bottom