What's new

Vintage 12-inch GI Joes

jeeplover

Sempai
Donor
25 May 2019
i hope this is a proper place to post this. if not sorry please remove it.does anyone here collect? I have recently started to gain an interest in these. I have ordered 2 books and joined a forum. after reading around I saw that the forum is dying the creator is in the process of moving the site to fakebook. I no longer have fakebook hope I can say that without being banned. gunboards banned me for calling it fakebook. I have the complete soldiers of the world set and am currently working on eight ropes of danger. if others have a collection please post some pictures. here is a site I use to look at what I need.
Action Soldiers of the World

HA HA , I call it Fascistbook and am a jailbird there often. I'm surprised there is not a private site for your hobby already. I swear if you Google people missing their left ear , there would be an internet site for it. We try to keep topics here that have to do with Japan for the most part. Maybe someone here can give better advice on what to do. There must be a place where you could start a site for free for your hobby. Give this thread a day or two and see if someone can give you ideas on what to do. apm.jpg

Besides individual sites like this one, your next best bet for non-FB interest groups is reddit. There is an ActionFigures forum. And a GI Joes forum too.

HA HA , I call it Fascistbook and am a jailbird there often. I'm surprised there is not a private site for your hobby already. I swear if you Google people missing their left ear , there would be an internet site for it. We try to keep topics here that have to do with Japan for the most part. Maybe someone here can give better advice on what to do. There must be a place where you could start a site for free for your hobby. Give this thread a day or two and see if someone can give you ideas on what to do.View attachment 86744
these were made in japan. I posted here because I thought this was the spot for chit chat. For all serious discussions (not related to Japan) and other topics. just because they are toys does not mean we can not have a serious discussion. I just thought people around the world might have them or if they collect them they could share and we could see cultural differences in the way they are collected. if this is not an appropriate place please feel free to remove the post. have a awesome day.

these were made in japan. I posted here because I thought this was the spot for chit chat. For all serious discussions (not related to Japan) and other topics. just because they are toys does not mean we can not have a serious discussion. I just thought people around the world might have them or if they collect them they could share and we could see cultural differences in the way they are collected. if this is not an appropriate place please feel free to remove the post. have a awesome day.
Yes, that's exactly what this section is for. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anybody else here collecting these items so you won't get the response that you hoped for. But we'd be happy if you stuck around.

I was hoping. there was a release of Joes in japan in 1966. very different appearance than the American counterpart. a company Takara apparently still to this day makes toys under license from Hasbro. well if you guys see some in a toy shop snap a picture.

Back
Top Bottom