What's new

Vidoll

belated happy birthday to Jui! LOL
I haven't been in the forum for a while :D I've been working on my own Vidoll fansite

I read in another forum that Jui's real name is Kiyono Junichi and Rame's real name is Shibaike Terumichi.

belated happy birthday to Jui! LOL
I haven't been in the forum for a while :D I've been working on my own Vidoll fansite
I read in another forum that Jui's real name is Kiyono Junichi and Rame's real name is Shibaike Terumichi.

That's his name? Thank you so much for sharing. :) I've been looking for it since I've learned about Vidoll (and since I've started liking Jui-sama 😊)

Do you have an idea how old is he? (Jui, I mean?)

WHO said this?
You know, that there are Rumours in the forums. xD
So, we can't say that for sure, can we?
So, let's just say, that this MIGHT BE their realnames, but there is no proof, since Vidoll themselves NEVER talked about their realnames.
So, i don't believe that these are their realnames, sorry. xD

@Black Lily: I don't know his age, but I'm guessing maybe around 30.

@Sugar-San: Like I said, I only read it in a forum so I'm not sure if it's true. Even if it's just a rumor, but well... rumors tend to be true sometimes.

Heya people =)

How are you all doing?
Anything new about Vidoll?

What orange hair are you guys talking about? xD
Jui?
He always looks great. xD

It's pretty dead here, and since nobody posted yet:
VIDOLL ARE GOING TO RELEASE A NEW SINGLE!!!! =D

It's called "EVE" and will be released on 02.12.2009
Tracklist is:
1. EVE
2. 思春の痕~love me, hug me~
3. Promise (only included in Normal Edition)

Not sure about the romaji of the 2nd track, but it could be "omoi haru no ato ~love me, hug me~" (In english it's definitely "Scars of Puberty").

AND more news:
NEW ALBUM called "Monadism" will be released 20th January 2010
It will have 10 Songs, Normal Edition will have 11 Songs.

I've got the news from Kalafina @ LiveJournal
.x:Occult Proposal:x.

I really love the Song.
On their OHP you can listen to a preview of the PV-version:
http://www.vidoll.jp/index2.html

It sounds so amazing! *~*
I love it. x3

The live is good, only that Jui misses a few tones because of his bad coniditon.
I hope he's feeling better now.

Well, I dunno, if you know about it, but:
Vidoll will go on a Pause.
Jui is sick, something with his throat, and he needs surgery to get healed.
But he said, they'll come back.

So, let's wish Jui the best and good luck.

This forum seems to have become all about Gazette haha, I'll kick this one up T_T Vidoll deserves it.

So they will disband, I have to admit I didn't like the Esoteric Romance release too much. Bastard still had some nice songs though.
But listening to Toumei nakago, Juunen etc. makes me feel all nostalgic. Their some of their best works.

Maybe if they do return one day like Rame blogged, they will have some of that vibe back *w*. That would be great.

Is there anyone left out there... ere...ere... endless echo...

Back
Top Bottom