What's new

Vidoll

22 Aug 2005
Bleh, not too many people know of Vidoll, and I didn't see a thread for them, so here goes!

Vidoll--

-- Their music is sort of a mix of Gazette and Dir en Grey, throw in a pinch of D'espairsRay and a twist of Nightmare, and you get Vidoll. They are a visual band, but their music isn't bad at all, but then again, thats for you to decide, ne? :D They're what you can call "gothic" however, I don't really like that term :eek: they're all about black and blood, but then again so is Diru, and they're not gothic... Fairly brand new, started in 2002 me thinks, however, very promising and with great potential, I can definately see them improving and going up in ranks

Here are a few group pics:

Band Members:
Vocal: Jui

Bass: Rame

Drums: Tero

Guitar: Yukine

Guitar: Ayano

Note: They've lost and gained members over time, so this isn't exactly up to date, and the official site is down, so I can't check :eek: please don't butcher me for posting the wrong info 😌 although I'm 99% sure this this right :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ayano is ex member... he is now in Gimmikku (Gimmick) :) If nothing has changed recently... they should only be 4 members as of now. :p (If I remember correctly that is... ^^;)

Actually I lied :LOL:

They have a current guitarist... his name is Giru... *slaps self for forgetting* (I'm not sure if he's an official member though :?)

The official site works for me. :unsure:

pinkkillerkisou said:
Actually I lied :LOL:

They have a current guitarist... his name is Giru... *slaps self for forgetting* (I'm not sure if he's an official member though :?)

The official site works for me. :unsure:

Hmm for some reason it wont open for me :eek:

Yeah, they've had so many members join/leave I just can't keep up :D
-pokes- A few songs would be nice :D I have quite a few, I'm just too lazy to upload them all 😌 maybe when I have more free time, but now, AP courses are taking their toll on me :auch: I won't be having much free time at all lately, only on weekends :sorry:

hehe, I have almost started this thread many times...hehe, but now here it is....
but I'm a bit comfused....

the members? is it jui, rame, tero and giru now :? I will miss yukine:(

I.. I love Vidoll 😌

Uhh... After Ayano left, a guitarist called Hide joined. That was a couple years ago I think.
Recently both guitarists, Hide and Yukine left, and there are two new guitarists Giru and Shun.

So now it's 5 members: Jui (Vo), Rame (Ba), Giru (gu), Shun (gu) and Tero (Dr).
This pic that rose_of_eternity already posted is one of the most recent.
(btw I don't think it's a good idea to hotlink straight from blue neurose site?)

😊

hebiichigo said:
I.. I love Vidoll 😌

Uhh... After Ayano left, a guitarist called Hide joined. That was a couple years ago I think.
Recently both guitarists, Hide and Yukine left, and there are two new guitarists Giru and Shun.

So now it's 5 members: Jui (Vo), Rame (Ba), Giru (gu), Shun (gu) and Tero (Dr).
This pic that rose_of_eternity already posted is one of the most recent.
(btw I don't think it's a good idea to hotlink straight from blue neurose site?)

😊

Hmm yeah, told you my info isn't correct 😌
And the owner of BN says its fine, its not like I'm stealing or anything, plus its copyright to them -pokes bn siggy on every pic- :D

rose_of_eternity said:
And the owner of BN says its fine, its not like I'm stealing or anything, plus its copyright to them -pokes bn siggy on every pic- :D

yeah ok. I didn't know.. just making sure :p just.. about how it was linked directly from the site, not because it only came from the site.

Last edited:
I only have "...sanga koronda!" and it's containing error... 😌
now i'm listening to remind story and jui's voice is great! 👍

I love Jui's vocals... they are so smooth and easy to listen to... if Vidoll loses Jui I'll disown them :LOL:

I had the Remind Story PV... but I lost it :(

aww... :unsure: it's ok... :)

well, there's a part of jui's vocal in Remind Story that's sooooo good 😄 the part that's very high--and his voice suddenly stuns me 👍

amazing voice! 👍 👍

I just love the part in Heroin where he makes that... sound. Like over and over, and with the dance thing. Not the breathing, but before that. It must be so crazy if he can really do that live!

I remove what I would have said in another topic: if the music of every VK groups are as good as this one, it changes my mind on VK groups ;-)

(one remark fellowing in "the other topic")

I heard of this band many times, but I didn't get any of their music, I don't know why. :? And now I can listen. :)

Was just listening to these now. They are very good. :) I like it! Yes I love the vocals in Remind Story. 😎 👍

yay vidoll~! heroin is their first song i heard too. Jui's voice is one the best vocal i've heard in quite a while 😄 :LOL: he can sound so sexy and his vibrato..it blew me away 👍 😍 damn i should have held on to something
marbleshun-1.jpg

vidmem5b-1.jpg

WAAHH so many pics on that site!!! 😍 thanx!! *glomps daemonette but gets kicked away*:D :D my cpu(and brain) is seriously going into overload.:LOL: SHUNN!!!!

Back
Top Bottom