What's new

Upgrade Upgrading to Xenforo 2

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Where have all the boomarks gone? ♪
They will be re-implemented once we upgrade to XF 2.1.x. However, the old bookmarks cannot be ported over, very sorry about that. :(

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
A little update on the search forms currently in use: the form on the top right position of each page is powered by Threadloom and allows one-query search queries (useful for looking up Japanese characters). The advanced search form uses the default search engine that ships with Xenforo. I have consulted with Threadloom, and they advised to keep the current set-up.

Please check out our newest FAQ page:

Content discovery: search forms - Japan Forum

Majestic

先輩
Reaction score
Hello, in the old format, when I clicked on "Recent Posts", the posts were displayed in order of when they were posted (most recent posts on top). Now, the new format has a "New Posts" button, which does almost the same thing but it omits the posts I've already read.

Is there a way that I can display all posts in timed order, including the ones I've already read?

mdchachi

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, in the old format, when I clicked on "Recent Posts", the posts were displayed in order of when they were posted (most recent posts on top). Now, the new format has a "New Posts" button, which does almost the same thing but it omits the posts I've already read.

Is there a way that I can display all posts in timed order, including the ones I've already read?
If you go to the Forum top page, on the right is a Latest Posts box and if you click on the Latest Posts title I think it will give you what you are asking for.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
I have just implemented a 'Recent Posts' link in the subnavigation menu.