What's new

Travel Travel through Japan in december

kit_vitaliy

Registered
5 Mar 2018
Hi,
I've made this video after being in different places of Japan for 2 weeks. I'm simply in love of this country
And I hope you too.
:emoji_grinning:

Some nicely recorded scenes. The captions were a bit small. And you seem to have a fetish for girls...

You were very high up Fuji considering the time of year - it's considered off-limits to all but experienced mountaineers in December. Good video though.

Thank you for the comments.
I find Japanese girls quite different and very interesting to observe. I hope it wasn't too weird though.
As for Fuji, for some reason we expected it to be easier climb (which it wasn't :emoji_cold_sweat: ), we didn't have proper equipment, such as crampons, which are must if you are climbing in winter. Still it was one if a greatest adventure I've ever had.

I find Japanese girls quite different and very interesting to observe. I hope it wasn't too weird though.
I mentioned it only because it seemed that you tended to linger on girls (school age mostly), and I don't know your age. Two that I recall were doing the same thing, looking at their cell phones, so I wondered why you wanted to do that 2 or 3 times and not show anyone else doing that. That was the weird part, almost like stalking. I'm not accusing you, just pointing that out. Maybe I'm just feeling overly protective about a country that I have come to adopt as my second home after being here 20 years, and after having taught in HS and university.

Thanks for the video. There were some great scenes.
I was expecting a soft core adult movie based on the comments LOL. Pay no head to them. Usual stuff.

Back
Top Bottom