What's new

Scam Tokyo Project Lenders

After many investigations, I asked the person in charge of the Standard & Poor's Japan branch. He told me that the company's rating certificate is forged and the counterfeit is very low. This has explained everything.

Hi,
Please find out for company the "Tokyo Project Lenders Limited". They are recently required upfront cost for my client's project. That cost for a financial instrument from UBS in Switzerland. This company described that they generate funds from SBLC/BG trading. This company provide me that their Bank Statement from "Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ".

I would like to know they are real funder or something else.....?

I will be going to approach to the Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ in Sydney, but I don't know whether the bank tells me the truth or not?
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Connie

Connie, please read this thread carefully.

Also, if you visit their website you will find the following message:

tokyo-lenders-fraud-alert.jpg

I once said that this company is completely a fake company. I had consulted with the Standard & Poor's Ratings Japan Office about this company's rating certificate. S&P officials responded that I said this rating certificate was completely fake. So please do not believe them and report to the local business administration department in Japan

It's ridiculous that I used to obtain the company's power of attorney when a private equity fund in China needed to help a company controlled by the Chinese government to raise US$30 billion. I introduced Tokyo Project Lenders to the director of the private equity fund, and then we Prepare to go to Japan for a field trip, and then found that the company is completely a liar, now I feel ashamed

I have moved your post to a new thread.

How did you find this company? Have you already communicated with them?

At first glance, their About page raises red flags:

View attachment 28179

Hm, perhaps you should ask "Hiroshuki".... :ROFLMAO:
Dear all,
i have received the approved investment from them :)
BUT, they need the required Loan Security ( Bank Guarantee or SBLC ) to stand as Loan Collateral or Loan Security
Could you help to advise what is it?

Back
Top Bottom